Reviews for Beneath The Skin
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
cool story i like reading harry as a selkie, i like their legend, neither chains of steel or chain of love can keep them from the see. i wish i was a selkie...daydreams... :)
Col. Rage-Shadow Dragon Leader chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Well then...This was awesome!
So original!
Feygan chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you :)
XamierTheNobody chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This story reminded me so much of 'The Secret of Roan Inish'. At least I think that's what it was called...my memory is horrid today. I loved this story so much! It was written to perfection! I enjoyed reading this and many of your other stories.
lovebird17 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Hi!

So I read multiple of your stories (one shots) today, including the few you reposted. I have to say, I easily noticed which one were reposted and which were new. Or it could be that you're not very good with writing in first person. Either of those two.

I love Harry!Any!Creature, but this one was absolutely fantastically done. I love it.

Purry love,
lovebird17

P.S. on a side note: in one of your stories you said the Irish have botched the English language, but what do you think the Americans have done to that same language? Also, it's really got to do with where the people come from. Everyone has a different kind of accent.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is quite a well-written story! It is fascinating to read. XD
reinofrain chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I love this so much! :)

It was a really great read, and so well-written.

Thanks for posting it. Hope your days get better! :D
AnarchistMongoose chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Yay! I only rarely find pairings like this - Dolohov/Harry etc, but thats a shame cuz i really love them! Thank for the great story!
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
great story i can only remember reading one other Selkie harry story. good job on this story. i usually dont like one shots but i like this one.
JER chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Phenomenal
crystaldove chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This was a pretty awesome story and I liked how Sirius was able to live with them. Also how the name 'pup' came about. I like reading about Selkie folklore.

Great work
Fabianadat chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Olá!

Muito, mais muito boa mesmo.

Fiquei encantada com sua imaginação com a trabalho deste ramo dos Fae, esse lance da pele do selkie me impressionou.

Beijos!
Asherit chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was a nice one
cookyc chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
wow now this was a great story
Cassa-Andra chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This story made me smile. D
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »