Reviews for Beneath The Skin
AnarchistMongoose chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Yay! I only rarely find pairings like this - Dolohov/Harry etc, but thats a shame cuz i really love them! Thank for the great story!
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
great story i can only remember reading one other Selkie harry story. good job on this story. i usually dont like one shots but i like this one.
JER chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Phenomenal
crystaldove chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This was a pretty awesome story and I liked how Sirius was able to live with them. Also how the name 'pup' came about. I like reading about Selkie folklore.

Great work
Fabianadat chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Olá!

Muito, mais muito boa mesmo.

Fiquei encantada com sua imaginação com a trabalho deste ramo dos Fae, esse lance da pele do selkie me impressionou.

Beijos!
Asherit chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was a nice one
cookyc chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
wow now this was a great story
Cassa-Andra chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This story made me smile. D
Meggplant chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh, this was lovely!

Thanks so much, what a neat way of going about the Selkie myth, and bringing in Antonin - super!

Thanks again, a great read. Hope RL is treating you well!

xx
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
omg! this is amazing! i love it! sorry life's been shitty to you, it has been for me as well but the best you can do is hit it back harder than it hits you! just remember when your down the only way is up! anyways this is amazing! keep writing!
RGN chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow. seriously weird, yet fascinating story...!

I think that the only thing to improve on it would be a more in-depth description of the emotions of (Harry and) Antonin. You did a wonderful description of their feelings of 'mateship' or predestinations (or whatever to best call it), but a reaction toward each others identity was curiously absent...

anyway. thanks for sharing.
EasternSunrise chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow you're amazing! This story was fantastic. I was leery at to ready because Selkies kinda weird me out, But having read most of your other work I went ahead and read it anyways. And OMG I am blown away...again. I love everything you write and this Fic is just another one I can add to my absolute favorites. I love the way the story flowed and normally I hate short story because i usually crave more, but this one left me very satisfied. Thanks for sharing you awesome talent with us!
Turtle Girl 52 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Great story - well developed and a fantastic read! Loved Harry as a Selkie - he was adorable!
seventhSINwrath chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was a really intresting story, and I loved the pairing. Great job.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That's a really interesting creature for Harry to be.

Very Nice story. Love the pairing and how the fic played out.

Great job.