Reviews for Beneath The Skin
Cassa-Andra chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This story made me smile. D
Meggplant chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh, this was lovely!

Thanks so much, what a neat way of going about the Selkie myth, and bringing in Antonin - super!

Thanks again, a great read. Hope RL is treating you well!

xx
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
omg! this is amazing! i love it! sorry life's been shitty to you, it has been for me as well but the best you can do is hit it back harder than it hits you! just remember when your down the only way is up! anyways this is amazing! keep writing!
RGN chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow. seriously weird, yet fascinating story...!

I think that the only thing to improve on it would be a more in-depth description of the emotions of (Harry and) Antonin. You did a wonderful description of their feelings of 'mateship' or predestinations (or whatever to best call it), but a reaction toward each others identity was curiously absent...

anyway. thanks for sharing.
EasternSunrise chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow you're amazing! This story was fantastic. I was leery at to ready because Selkies kinda weird me out, But having read most of your other work I went ahead and read it anyways. And OMG I am blown away...again. I love everything you write and this Fic is just another one I can add to my absolute favorites. I love the way the story flowed and normally I hate short story because i usually crave more, but this one left me very satisfied. Thanks for sharing you awesome talent with us!
Turtle Girl 52 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Great story - well developed and a fantastic read! Loved Harry as a Selkie - he was adorable!
seventhSINwrath chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was a really intresting story, and I loved the pairing. Great job.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That's a really interesting creature for Harry to be.

Very Nice story. Love the pairing and how the fic played out.

Great job.
musme chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
too cute,

I like it
Talenyn01 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Yay! I love selkie stories! Especially ones that end happily, because they never do in the traditional legends.
Conpeki chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Don't know much about Selkies but I like this. :D

I tried to image the cape or rather, the skin, but I kept picturing this ragged cape from MapleStory... o_O

Never read an Antonin Dolohov fanfic. I think you just inspired me to read some.
spiel chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wow, selkies!

So happy someone finally wrote a story with them!

Loved them since I was a little kid
wynnebat chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is such an amazing story. I'm so glad I read it!
Doodled93 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Aw :( It's always a bit not good to hear that a favourite author has been having a shitty time, and here one of my absolute fav's is saying such a thing :(

I really like this, I really like the Selkie stories I've read, but this is the first HP Selkie fic I've read, and I'm far from disappointed :)
ReaperLuci chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was really amazing. I loved reading it. It really makes me want to find more Selkie Harry stories. I hope I can. When I saw the alert for this in my inbox, I out it off for a few days, now,I'm really glad I've read it. This is yet another great piece from you.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »