Reviews for Between Today and Forever
JakDaxPeaceMaker chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
It's such a shame that a crossover fanfiction between FFXIII and Angel Beats! was cancelled. This story was amazing.

I really hope you can get back to this fanfiction.

If you think this story is not going in right direction like you though it will, just rewrite it.
ZodiarkSavior chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
Flashback Chapter. Was confused at first xD
ZodiarkSavior chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Am I the only one confused at the sudden background dumps? O.o
ZodiarkSavior chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
I sorta blew off your story (Sowwy), but now after reading it, im now genuinely interested O_O
natmich chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Such suspense! I love it! :D
ZodiarkSavior chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
Only complaint is the sudden introduction of characters.

But, I guess that's Angel Beats for you :3
natmich chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Ohhhh, the Guild. I can't wait to know what he discovers down there. Will SSS continue to take place? Will another battlefront begin to form? So many questions that need to be answered. I need to read more :)
natmich chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I love it! His character is described exactly as someone I know ;) The cliffhanger is making me eager already!
ZodiarkSavior chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Lightning was a lot better than most I've seen.

Most 'Lightning's' I see is just Lightning being a complete bitch.

And beating everybody up.

_
natmich chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Great chapter! Amazing imagination. This inspires me to make posters for your stories :) I can't wait to read the rest!
JakDaxPeaceMaker chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Yeah, too lazy to login.

Anyway, I love this story. It's well detailed and amazing. I wonder if the final fantasy XIII gang will ever appear? More importantly, Lightning.
ZodiarkSavior chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Cliffhanger. Dammit. Such a good one too. Unfortunately, there are very few people who've heard about Angel Beats. Butttttt the people who created Angel Beats also created Clannad which is the polar opposite on a popularity scale.
PieroXVII17 chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
This is why people shouldn't touch crap that doesn't belong to them xD
ZodiarkSavior chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
'New Cast'.

DAMN.

...I have very high expectations for this story if its not going to re-introduce canon characters. Very high expectations...
ZodiarkSavior chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
FF13 Crossover has potential. Im looking forward to the original cast (That would mean they would die again...)

I keep thinking the scenario of Kanade VS Lightning...Shes an adult though.

"Handsonic."