Reviews for Escape Artist
Penny52143 chapter 17 . 9/16
Even years later I still enjoy rereading this fic! It's so well developed and constructed that you can't help but love it, and continue to come back to it.
Librocubularist chapter 17 . 9/16
Please updateee
NorCal.NEH chapter 2 . 9/13
I love this story, it is one of the most well put together fic i have read and i know you have not written in a few years but i hope you find some time to write more even if it is 100 words per chapter.
sgriffin730 chapter 18 . 9/13
i hope you continue this one day
sgriffin730 chapter 1 . 9/12
that was pure unadulterated awesome! i have NEVER laugjed so fhard in my life. so Thankyou!
SansUndertaleFan12 chapter 18 . 9/10
I wonder how long the author would update no rush though cause I always enjoyed rereading great story
Onedayinjune chapter 18 . 9/3
such a good story... so sad it seems to be abandoned.
A. Mizuki chapter 18 . 8/28
Will you continue this? this is soooooo sooo soooooo AMAZING! I hope you'll continue
Ayemi18 chapter 18 . 8/17
Re-reading your story, I remember how excited I would be you would update this story. This is the best MinatoxNaruto story out there, I never shipped them but this made me want too. XD I read and check this story at least once a year, with hope of an update again. It's so well written that it never bores me, I absolutely love it! But I understand that you probably moved on, shipping character phases come and go. Still thank you for what you did here, and continue writing, you are awesome!
RedDreams106 chapter 18 . 8/12
I just wanted to say I love this story, have read and reread it a dozen times, and I hope you're okay and will update soon (or at least give us a oneshot of steamy sex).
xiu chapter 18 . 8/5
helo !
I really like this story I wonder I find a shame you gave up? a new chapter please? Have you read The Lives Worth Saving By: cywsaphyre it's a good story I'm glad a similar continues I was sad that there is none. another chapter?
ayamaso chapter 18 . 8/1
God, THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING MINANARU STORY THAT I EVER LAID MY EYES UPON
Update chapter 18 . 7/29
Update please
LillyTigress chapter 9 . 7/13
(did you know you can only post a review once per chapter? seems i already posted one on the last chapter so i picked this one at random) still hoping that someday you will come back to this story and honestly i do not care at all how much it deviates from cannon! I love these characters independently from their original models and would love to someday see the sweet bloodthirsty blondes get together. there are a few thousand people out here waiting with me. regardless i still love re-reading this story again and again because it just rocks.
Minaxnaru so cute! Looking forward to the next chapter
1,588 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »