Reviews for Escape Artist
Guest chapter 18 . 6h ago
Hello! I have just finished reading this whole thing and I must admit it is written really well. I am not a fan of incest but how you wrote it makes it perfectly fine on the differences and changes of the original plot. I really do love the story and I would like to see more. Do update when you can please.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 18 . 2/25
Amazing! Please continue soon! Love it!
ArthursShadow chapter 18 . 2/14
Hi!

I must admit, I was a bit hesistant when I read the warning tag, but I decided to give it a chance and now I'm glad I did! Normally I can be quite against incest, but you write really well!

They're honestly different people in a different place with the same value, so it's not really odd :) and really, one does get pulled in by your writing! It's very enjoyable. Okay, bad things happen, but good things do too and I really like how I, as reader, seem to accompany them all on their journeys. Love it!

I know you haven't updated in a long while, but yea, wanted to say I really enjoyed reading! So I had to leave a comment :)

Thanks for writing!

Best wishes

Sigy Artyn
L chapter 18 . 2/5
I love this story. Will be next?
I throughly enjoyed all that you have written so far. You have a great writing style and I love how you go about describing things. This is a great story and I absolutely love it. Please continue though with it you have do such a good job with it and I think it really deserves to be completed. I will watching for your next chapter.
Please, continue this FIC, I loved it so so much, it's one of my favorite fics
Tallisa chapter 18 . 1/21
That's awesome .
Yeah , amazing how a story can make me feel so passionate about every little word , wanting more and more . And u 'm your fan completely , I never held me in this thing so with such depth . It's amazing how you describe perfectly the disturbances Naruto - and pain - and the love between Minato and Naruto occurring slowly , one page at a time in their relationship.
You do not make them look disgusting , but ... A pure love is gradually building , and gaining their trust with his goodness . Awwnnn * - * I think I'm in love with it.
I see you have not updated in a long time , re- update !
There are not many MinaNaru around, and I'm honored to say that his was the best at all times I have ever read .
Anxious not take too long .
Sevvus chapter 18 . 1/20
Im lost for words at the moment of how amazing this is..so update like super soon cause I'm already trying to think of words to write for the next one! MY next review will be better! I promise!
Ele - oneechan chapter 18 . 1/19
I can not wait to read the next few chapters, you're very good my compliments. Continue, right?
Absolutely love this!
JelloJelo chapter 18 . 1/15
TTATT I'm still waiting for an update I luv this story and the pairng and I hope sometime this year or maybe even next year u will update this.
Vyrian D chapter 18 . 1/14
OMG, there were just too many moments were I could feel my drool leaking (I nearly have a nose bleed) XD

It's a bit sad that you seemed to have dropped it...or something like that. But I do hope you'll continue though. It's one of a very few good MinaNaru story after all!

Thanks for writing this, and I hope to see you soon :)
Zesslover chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
This story is awesome and I can't wait to read more. The plot really keeps me guessing. I also LOVE Naruto's insane moments and Minato having to calm him down. I honestly have to say this might be one of the best Minanaru Stories I have and will ever have read. Please do continue this. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Manillalu chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Mooooore, I reread it for like the 8th time. It's just so sweeeeeet. The website won't let me post more than once per chapter, otherwise I'd flood your inbox with all my praises
Tsuki107 chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Brilliant story! Its interesting how you portray Naruto's complex personality/personalities. And I love the slow burn romance picking up.

I really hope it hasn't been abandoned...?

Cheers!