Reviews for Escape Artist
Yayoi chapter 18 . 9h
Heya! I just wanna say that your stories are incredible fun and amazing and just so so nice, especially the character portrayal. It's just, wow. I love MinaNaru pairing a lot and the way you portray them is incredibly refreshing. I hope you update soon. :D
BakuganShari chapter 18 . 9/25
I love to know if you're planning on updating this again or just abandoning it. Can't wait to read any more if there is any!
Nuria Sato chapter 18 . 9/18
Please update this! I have got to know how this ends! Will Minato ever discover he's Naruto's father? Will Haikage ever reveal who he really is? What about Danzo and Orochimaru, how and when would they be caught? And how will Naruto and Minato's relationship unfold in the midst of all of this? Please update!
Phie chapter 18 . 9/6
Please please please update soon! I love this story and am heartbroken that it hasn't been updated in three years. I can't stand the waiting, please continue!
tayleah chapter 18 . 9/4
This so needs to be continued! Its amazingly good and well put together. Rarely do you find stories where each character interacts so convincingly with others. Even the insanity of Naruto's is convincing. Would love to see how this could go and where the relationships will grow to.
truefictionaddict chapter 18 . 9/1
Is this abandoned, please say it isn't so! I need to know! Can you pm to tell me if you dropped this story or not?
Narutofanninja2 chapter 18 . 8/22
Plz continue.
- narutofanninja2
Saniwa chapter 18 . 8/20
Hi. Just want to drop by and say what an amazing MinaNaru fic this is. I know RiRen can be like a blackhole, sucking you in with no chance of escaping. But I do hope one day you'll come back to this fandom :) take care.
anon chapter 18 . 8/20
Still waiting.. i hope this fic will continue.. i so love your work..
Pika-chan chapter 18 . 8/14
Please update as soon as possible. I really love this story and it's very nice.
Ms.CookieMonster3 chapter 18 . 8/5
I LOVE this story. It is a shame that you have yet to update within tree years!
Yanlingrgc chapter 18 . 8/1
reread still love it and pls continue
I just finished reading the last chapter u submit it and i have to say i LOVE IT! Plz write more and if u can add more rated M between Naruto and Minato that would be amazing
L'uke-chan chapter 18 . 7/27
This is ABSOLUTELY Brilliant! Truly! I blushed and squealed during MinaNaru interactions, especially the teasing with chakra... Omg, pure bliss for all the participants :D

Love and adore the complexity of Naruto's emotions and the expert founding of his personas. Cannot wait for more chapters. Gaah! LOVE THIS! Please update! Amazing story, fabulous in every way!
I can't believe I'm saying this buy I am against Minato and Naruto being together. Not because I hate incest, I dont mind reading minanaru fanfics, its just I don't want them together in this story. The plot makes me relize that its not good for them to be together and for the good of the future I can't help but yell at Naruto and say to him to look at the bigger picture. That he should let Minato and Kushina be together because its better for the future. I feel so mad at myself buts its for the best. Why am I taking this seriously? Why is this revkew so long?
1,457 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »