Reviews for Escape Artist
LillyTigress chapter 9 . 7/13
(did you know you can only post a review once per chapter? seems i already posted one on the last chapter so i picked this one at random) still hoping that someday you will come back to this story and honestly i do not care at all how much it deviates from cannon! I love these characters independently from their original models and would love to someday see the sweet bloodthirsty blondes get together. there are a few thousand people out here waiting with me. regardless i still love re-reading this story again and again because it just rocks.
Minaxnaru so cute! Looking forward to the next chapter
haha memes chapter 1 . 6/27
its been 5 years please come back
Naruko2001 chapter 18 . 6/7
I just couldn’t stop reading! It was as if I was attractive to this story! xD
Naruko2001 chapter 1 . 6/7
I am in love with this story
Wow. Minato was quite hot.

I'd love to see an alternate Sakumo x Naruto fic though! Saku needs more love in his life.
I suppose cats are great at stealth, but tracking? Canines are better at that.
Understandable.

Imagine how hard it'd be to know that you lost everything because of one mistake. A mistake made when you were sorta fucking around. That musta felt awful.
Dun Dun Dun chapter 18 . 6/3
more?
Jesus Daniel Mendivil Vergara chapter 18 . 5/27
I started reading this fic last month and let me tell you how impressed it would be an understatement I loved the way you write and how you detail everything making reading easier, although it is a pity that you have not updated in 5 years but I saw your profile from and your recent updates from last year and they give me hope that you follow the story or at least as you said to make Naruto and Minato meet and the truth is that I would be very happy that you will continue the story because in the form in which Minato is possessive and at the same time sensual towards Naruto and the scenes that those two have taken me more than a laugh and well I do not know if even if you are going to read my comment but I would be extremely happy that you read it and that you decide to continue with the story, oh and on purpose congratulations for your boyfriend (if they have not yet broken my condolences in that case)
Well after those words I say goodbye if you decide to continue it will be your choice and for your desire to share your wonderful gift of writing with us!
Your faithful follower wishes you the best of all your heart.
Change and short
shen j chapter 18 . 5/25
done reading and catching up to the end of the updates, and this is incredible. i still can’t keep the contented smile off my face while typing this review! i’ve always been very accepting towards incest pairings (it doesn’t bother me? like? it’s seen as wrong, of course, but my morality isn’t that high anymore anyways), this pairing is now one of my guilty pleasures! i’ve never considered minato and naruto together, but this fic is now my primary reason to seek out more of minanaru. and it pains me that you’ve not updated for years, but it’s okay. i am satisfied with their current standing. amazing work! kudos to you.
Anaelyssa chapter 18 . 4/21
This is quite interesting to read. Thank you.
Dayana Blackthorn chapter 18 . 4/14
it's so sad that such a good story is forgotten
WTFYOUCLIFFHANG chapter 18 . 4/14
Where the HECK IS THE 19th-100th CHAPTERS?!
Dea chapter 1 . 4/9
Not to exaggerate but this fic is one of the most amazing story up here on this website, ive followed this fic since 2013 and i always go and check up on it every couple of months just in case you decided to upload more, i just wanted to thank you so much for creating this masterpiece that has entertained me so so much all throughout the years (i get excited even just from rereading it), i do hope that you’ll continue this fic soon, all in your own pace ofcourse.. thank you for sharing this story to us! I hope that you are doing well, lots of love from Indonesia
1,575 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »