Reviews for Escape Artist
Yaoi chapter 18 . 11/21
Omg, plz update! It's been like, forever since you last updated! This fanfic is soooooo good!
This Fic is crying, "do you not love me anymore?"
Update please!
I cried
Thank you for remembering that Naruto wouldn't be okay after all that.
wuhhouewfwg chapter 18 . 11/6
Yona0 chapter 18 . 11/3
But but but! We were just getting into the debauchery! The convoluted sin! Is this where it ends? Without us knowing how Rin's absence affects the future?

...find out next time on the next Dragon Ball Z!
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 10/31
Huh...when they are so close, how coe it's no Kyuubi/Naruto story? I mean he surely has a humanoid form at the least
Plllllzzz I'm begging you to post.
bookwormy3babifina103 chapter 18 . 10/19
I love this chapter, it's Super Cute! Are there any updates scheduled soon?
Sablire chapter 18 . 10/13
when will you post the next chapter
Liara chapter 18 . 10/6
I'm happy to read you are working on Escape Artist again I can't wait to read more of Naruto x Minato :D Good luck
WinchesterNimrod chapter 15 . 10/4
Hikari0005 chapter 18 . 9/28
Her fic and amazing! The story is getting to be even more interesting!
Few fics with this couple, especially those that are as good as yours .
I completely cautivada with your fic . I fell in love for your fic .
There is still much to discover and so much wonder .

You will leave this fic ? It is one of my favorites and I do not want to lose him . Please continue. I'm sure I'm not the only one with the same thoughts and feelings.

Lovelyladie15 chapter 18 . 9/23
Please say you are going to continue this!? It's getting really good I want to read more please update!
Fulminata chapter 18 . 9/19
So I saw on your profile that you might be starting to update this story again...I only just found this fic what I sure as hell would be interested to see it finished! You've captured me in your writing style and Naruto's slow slide into love. This is the only fic with this pairing that I've actually enjoyed reading, and I'm really glad I found it. Hehe you've really treated this pairing well! :D
1,400 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »