Reviews for The Huntsman of the Valar: The Begining
Shadow315 chapter 8 . 1/13
How come he suddenly has such trouble with his magic? He created the Entwives. ... and how come we don't hear about them any more? I was hoping to read about baby Ents!
Shadow315 chapter 5 . 1/13
Did those elves ever apologize for how they treated Harry when they found out who he was? And what happened to his house? I thought it was warded?!
btlmotormouth chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
Well I have loved what I have read of this so far and would love to read more if you decide to ever finish it.
Mad-Hatter's-Wife chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
I really did in joy of his story. Only part that was frustrating was the dialogue. I don't believe that an elf would say 'wanna'. Kind of takes away how mystical they are
Guest chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
NOOOOOOOO!

PLEASE CONTINUUUUUUUE!
Mirai HitsugayaKurosaki chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
Luv it! Can't wait for the next part! I hope u continue with the stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I love the Legolas/Harry pairing, but you just HAD to make him Lucius Malfoy! That's just wrong, Harry went to school with the man's son. His PARENTS went to school with the man! You couldn't make Draco?!
Reiha Sakurai chapter 8 . 3/3/2015
I absolutely loved this fanfic and can't wait till you get the next part up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. Hope you post the next part of this up soon.
Lavonya chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
I hope he gets them!
Lavonya chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
Cute... I like the horse!
Lavonya chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
I like this story a lot!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
I like the beginning!
JohnC9096 chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
Do you still plan to continue this story?
Aeryun chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
You have a very interesting story plot, but you lost me in all the inconsistencies. The loss of Harry's house makes no sense at all. That threw me right out.
confused chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
story is great just though id clarify the time period since you said harry arrives 200 years before helms deep, then you said "he will not be born for 300 years..." this is discrepancy that needs attention. legolas was born half way through the third age, a young elf man (human mind of 20-30) physical age ?1000 years after the first year of the third age ( /lotr/legolas/). Elrond's council took place in 3018 Third age.