Reviews for The Huntsman of the Valar: The Begining
Reiha Sakurai chapter 8 . 3/3
I absolutely loved this fanfic and can't wait till you get the next part up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. Hope you post the next part of this up soon.
Lavonya chapter 5 . 3/1
I hope he gets them!
Lavonya chapter 4 . 3/1
Cute... I like the horse!
Lavonya chapter 3 . 3/1
I like this story a lot!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 3/1
I like the beginning!
JohnC9096 chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
Do you still plan to continue this story?
Aeryun chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
You have a very interesting story plot, but you lost me in all the inconsistencies. The loss of Harry's house makes no sense at all. That threw me right out.
confused chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
story is great just though id clarify the time period since you said harry arrives 200 years before helms deep, then you said "he will not be born for 300 years..." this is discrepancy that needs attention. legolas was born half way through the third age, a young elf man (human mind of 20-30) physical age ?1000 years after the first year of the third age ( /lotr/legolas/). Elrond's council took place in 3018 Third age.
Mrs Storm Shadow chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
Thranduil is hot! and I hope you continue this story! It's one of the better ones which makes it sacred ground!
lunabane chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
thanks for posting this story & we cant wait to read more of your work so if you ever need anything your fans will be happy to help!\(o)/
AracadiaMaxwellValentine-26 chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
I can't see the pics, would so love to see what they look like, I hope you can continue writing, this story is so catching and awesome, you did an awesome job so far I hope you keep on going and finishing the story pls and update soon
DarkenedRose24 chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Awww... I hope life goes good for you and you update soon. It was and is a good fic. I hope to read more soon.
Shadow315 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
aw, i'd think, considering he wants a large family, he'd have more than 1 child. Especially since they live so long, i'd think he'd have a bunch!

think about it, please? ... though i doubt it matters since the story's done. *shrugs* going to finish!

-shadow
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
O_O Hang on, how could anyone get into Harry's house much less destroy it with the amount of magic he had surrounding it? It was well protected. And if nothing else the Ents would never let it happen if they could stop it. Just wondering.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
There is another istar mentioned in the book, Radagast the Brown, and Haldir is the marchwarden of Lothlorién, and protects the borders with his brothers and other elves of Lorién. There is no reason he'd be in Imladris. Also the most southern settlement of the Silven Elves(preceding the war of the ring) would be either Ost-in-Edhil or, if you would name the elves of Lorién as Silvan then Caras Galadhon may be better.