Reviews for The Poart Mystery II: Tintin and the Lie Weaver
SprinkleofMagic chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
OMG PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Jade-Spade chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
Really good chapter! Just one thing: you should probably put a line between "Snowy followed closely behind her." and "There was little left of Tintin to be found." I got a little confused there. Otherwise, this is really good! Keep writing; I want to know what happens to Tintin!
Jade-Spade chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
Cliffhanger? NO!

Anyway, it's a shame this fanfic hasn't gotten anymore attention. It's one of the only fanfics with an OC that isn't a Mary Sue! Congratulations! And update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Please finish this story!
BeTheHero90-5 chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
How many chapters do you plan this to be? I'm loving the story so far and hope to read more soon!
Scribblebun chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
You know what i love about your stories and what i think is very strong about them, even this one, is that they are very character driven. You bring out their weaknesses and fears without out making them seem weak and whinny. You bring out their strength and power without making them seem like perfect, almost inhuman, super beings. It's the right balance. You see and feel their struggle, and you want to see them pull through. Bravo! Can't wait for more!
Maddi Paige chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Epic. Just...amazingly epic. Im going to go and be mind boggled in a corner now...
RocknRollagirl chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
I may not be a total fan of your story(well, not yet) but i actually am a big fan of your did and do so well, that it is a pleasure to read your i also like the idea of the save-tintin-armee.

Keep on:))
RocknRollagirl chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
I think i begin to change my mind about your story.I am very interested in how it will end and you can be sure that i will read and review every chapter:)
Maddi Paige chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
I want to crawl into my closet and hyperventilate.

THIS. IS. EPIC.

I need to know what happens next.
Pink-Pencil-Girl303 chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
Aaah, another dramatic chapter! Your story is always so captivating and intense, what can one say? ;)

I'm confused as to how exactly George could get that many men to go along with him but... whatever. Awesome chapter! I really like how Tintin reacts to his 'suicide mission' situation, this is more to his character than he's been the whole story; brave and determined but scared too. And then Anne pops up, why doesn't George kill her? I thought that was the whole reason he's been looking all over for her!

One thing that I think could really help the flow of your prose; use shorter sentences. I know it's tempting to cram a ton of stuff into one sentence for the effect, but pulling that card too many times takes away from the impact. Try breaking up those sentences as you're writing them and it'll read easier.

I don't think I need to tell you this; Please update soon! I have to find out what happens to Tintin and Anne! D:
RocknRollagirl chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Your last chapter was epic in a way, that nearly made me cry.

Very, very big;thats everything I can say about very sad:(You just cant let Tintin die!

There are only two things about your fanfiction i am not really happy with:I dont think your Characters fits in the original at your story tintin even named different, which is an interesting idea on one side, but a step too far on the other for a tintin story its much, much too Characters are depressed or in hopeless situations all the dramatic parts looses their fascination when everything is anyway, i cant wait for the next chapter!
Maddi Paige chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
Jesus! This is epic. Im sobbing because I dont know what to do now. Wait for the next chapter I suppose...hint hint...

TINTIN! YOU CANT BE DEAD!
Pink-Pencil-Girl303 chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
First of all; woohoo! Another intense chapter from Arget Vindr! I loved it; so well-written and what fascinating dynamics between a pensive, guilty Tintin and a confused, naive Anne!

But secondly; Oh my gosh, when is Tintin going to tell her that is was her father who died? That is not the kind, compassionate, honest, caring Tintin we all know and love. That is self-serving, self-pitying Tintin that he seems to have somewhat adopted. :( I wish he would hurry up and tell her the truth, so she can start forgiving him! Or not forgiving him, depending on what she decides. I would be pretty upset if my boyfriend knew my father died but didn't tell me.

I did really like the dramatic tension built up in the end of this chapter, how Anne wanted to go all the way with Tintin, and Tintin of course, being as guilty about the whole thing as he is, couldn't! D: And Tintin's back story... It was so cool and what a great idea! It totally works with Tintin's character and everything, and also fits right in with the first Tintin book! [as in he goes back to Russia to expose all the horrible things going on there at the time] Anyway, awesome chapter! Please update again soon, so we can *hopefully* see some sort of 'scene of truth' between Tintin and Anne!
LexieGirl96 chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
That was great! Very excited for the upcoming chapters! You obviously took time in your writing and your word choice is excellent! Keep up the good work!