Reviews for Redemption
EmiTheSquirrel chapter 17 . 8/20
Ahahahaha! Ah, so sorry! I love this story and your portrayal of Loki. However, one thing tickled me pink. The whole 'Moon' and 'Earth' thing cracked me up, because in Latin 'Luna' literally translates as moon and 'Terra' also literally translates as earth, thus that whole sequence The Other spoke is a little bit useless. But never mind that, it made me laugh a bit because it made The Other look just as stupid as he assumes earthlings are! Thank you for your hard work, I really enjoy it ;)
Lol I imagined this

Loki:"I'm going to Hel"

Tony:hell yeah you are

Tyr:a nice place for you you bastard
Lol I pictured it like this after the ceremony

Loki: hello hitches u thought u could get rid of me but hell no

Thor and Natasha: LOKI

Clint: how the hell are you not dead

Tony: Reindeer games your back from your vacation from heaven, what was it like so we know what to expect?

Fury: what the hell

Thor: oh yeah Loki cheated death once again

Loki:*pulls out sunglasses and sticks up middle fingers* haha I can kill myself

Yep this is how it goes down mnhm
Its it funny that I was listening to fall out boys immortal while reading this and the last chapter
Surtur reminds me of trigonn from been titans
wannabe kairi chapter 26 . 2/11
I would really love a sequel for this story, I love it.
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 1 . 1/19
I loved your loki
AFangirlofSorts chapter 26 . 1/4
Absolutely wonderful! I'll admit I was hesitant about the idea of Loki/Nat, but this completely changed my mind. Truly excellent writing, the depiction of each character was spot on and the descriptions were fantastic. This story was one of the best I have ever seen!
TG28 chapter 26 . 4/1/2016
Wonderful story, the best Loki fic I've read!
Taze Like Darcy chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
You've probably been told this already, but the was you portrayed Loki was right on target. If he had really surrendered, I could see him thinking and saying the same things. I love Loki and I love the idea as his punishment as silence. So freaking awesome! And the way he explained calmly about how some of the things wasn't his fault! So freaking brilliant! I love this fic so far and I'm sure I'll love the rest!

Taze Like Darcy
Sparky She-Demon chapter 8 . 5/31/2015
Loved seeing Wolverine, I think you wrote him pretty well! Good work.
Toastedist chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
Is it unreasonable to dislike Thor, Odin and Frigga for their punishment of Loki i mean yeah he should be punished but he's still family and he did close the portal saving lives. If anything the punishment in my eyes should make Loki more hateful and desire revenge more fiercely.
sassygirl9811 chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
AHHHHH! Was that a Sherlock referemce I spied?!
Laihi chapter 27 . 11/7/2014
This story should be the sequel to the Avengers movie. I loved how you stayed true to everyone's character and the way the story came together. I look forward to reading the sequel soon.
Hekka chapter 24 . 7/5/2014
I think you are right in the adaptation myths to movie universe. It is quite obvious that the myths and the movie have some fundamental differences. And I think it is quite logical to correct myths for movie universe, given that the myths really is nothing more than myths and carry a small fraction of veracity (like a game of broken telephone).
If people want full compliance with mythology, they should forget about the movie. And about Loki being Thor's brother. And even about his appearance... In addition, there is somewhere specific mythology fandom. Submit them there.