Reviews for Trust in Dreams
Arnyri chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I can't express how much this grips me, how much love I have for it. I've gone back to it several times just to give myself some perspective.
LilFerret79 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
brilliant
Quiet Time chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
'Watching someone else fall into sleep paints trust in vivid colors' - what a beautiful, evocative line. Says so much without having to say, well, anything. Lovely piece:)
PadawannaB chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
'Amazing' is a word I use far too often, but I really mean it every time. And this was amazing. The insight to Jack's character was so deep, and so true. The words and sentences said more than what first appeared, it felt like they were larger than life: bigger on the inside. Just like Jack himself.

The joyous moments described were wonderful, making me smile a reasonably watery smile. I silently thanked you for not writing Ianto off as being more important and loved than the others. Not that it really surprised me: you're amazing like that :) The unbiased viewpoint actually made it all the more sad, to think someone has to go through the end of love so many times, and it never becomes any easier.

The part about Jack starting his adult life by running was, to me, especially interesting. You always manage to point out something I thought I'd thought about, but after a good thinking realize I hadn't, at least not in the way you put it.

I love action-packed and eventful fics, but it's the simple and yet so bloody complex, emotional and insightful, exploring and explaining stories like this that truly get to me. They open my eyes to look at things in a new way, widening my world. And they also make me see that I'm not the only one thinking about the emotions and subconcious messages of fictional characters: that I'm not alone.

It's said (in the amazing film History Boys), that the best moments in reading are the ones when you come across an idea - a thought, a feeling - that you believed was your very own. And when that happens, it feels like the author, a person you've never met, reached out their hand and took hold of yours. That's a feeling I often get when reading your stories.

So this is me (an overly open and honest me), thanking you: not only for this fic, which was, as said, amazing, but also for making me feel like I'm not alone. Thanks :)

Hopefully that didn't sound creepy...
stories4ever chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I usually write about how good the charaterazation is or how good the writing is this time all I can say is WOW! Amazing.
Mickanella chapter 1 . 5/12/2012