Reviews for Love is unbound
Little Shinn chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
keep going,interesting
hate yuuki,arrogant child
TwistedNoir chapter 18 . 6/22/2013
Really enjoyed this, hope you continue to update
naruto uzamaki namikaze angel chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
Please continue
Suriaa chapter 18 . 4/26/2013
OMG U NEED TO UPDATE SOON!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
I love it I love it I love it Please update soon! I can't wait for more! And screw you Yuuki! *pushes her off a cliff* Zero is too cute and Kaname is too sweet!
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
contuie
Elune chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Kaname is so obsessed with Zero!
Celestriz chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
Poor Kaien, no matter how irritating he is, he's still stuck with even worse BITCHY,SLUT WHORE YUUKI. ( i think i got carried away O.O ) On the good side - Kaname and Zero are together! YAY! Bye, bye Yuuki! Away from Oh, so nice but thinks you're disgusting 'ONII-SAMA'! Who knows, if you are lucky, you might get a good scolding from your beloved Kaname. And you might just hear Kaname ravishing cute Zero! *Hugs Zero and Kaname glares at me*
Celestriz chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
Hell, Yuuki, YOU BITCH. Yes, it's you, the bitch and one and only bitch please go die in a pool of your own blood ( which is shit ) .
Celestriz chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
Poor night class...having the bitch of a yuuki...
Celestriz chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
I love this chapter! Put damn the person who interupputed...Anyway, don't you think this chapter was too short?
femzero chapter 18 . 2/15/2013
good so far please finish
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
Please update soon!
cyhap chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
OMG too cute! so much questions and thoughts running through my mind! who's the person that controlled ishida? the person fuming about why zero is with another and not him? zero's very disturbing dream and what yuuki is really up to and how she plans to put her plan a into action! waaaaa so much but always loving their loving relationship! zero is just toooooooo cute and adorable! please update soon!