Reviews for Kuki! Walky–chan!
Warpwind chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
YES continue! and don't forget Murphys' reaction
Sanityfaerie chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
If it were not for the bit of anachronism (which was somewhat distracting, and didn't actually seem to serve any real purpose) and the running joke (which is honestly far more bother to read than it's worth) this could be a pretty cool story. As it is?
LordsFire chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Normal, Speakable, Sacred, Cheerful, Orderly people would be appalled by this story! Shame on you!
gaiawolf chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Please continue this with all haste.
Morrigan's Wings chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Oh, magical girlfriend genre, what horrors have you wrought upon us now?

This was amusing, although I think you should find a different running gag. This one seems a bit forced and is too long and unwieldy to flow smoothly with the narrative.
thomaseliot chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Wow. Just, wow. You, my friend, are on CRACK.

(In a good way.)

Fire From Above chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I would definitely like to see Walky in a couple more classic Dresden destruction scenes. Love the thought of him having an amorous Outsider stalker after him.
AnAncientBard chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I'm not sure what I just read.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This is just what needed.
VictoriousVillain chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Hahahaha! That was great! Please continue this!
elliott chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
good job thought it was a good story
Sorakage Sama chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
BWA-HA-HA-HA! Now THIS is how you make good fanfiction. Add one letter to a name and watch the abnormal, unspeakable, blasphemous, ominous, chaotic events unfold! I cannot wait to see what abnormal, unspeakable, blasphemous, ominous, chaotic things happen next!

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Attilathenun chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
*abnormally, unspeakably, blasphemously, ominously, chaotically giggles self off chair*

More funny stuff, please! There's not enough funny stuff around this site!
Vorpal chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Kuki is a stalk as in plant stem. I guess the closest Japanese for the verb might be tsukimatou, though that's usually more like following or tagging along than stalking per se.
Aleh chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
"Kuki" does indeed mean "stalk"... but not "to stalk". "Kuki" - more appropriately "茎", refers to a stalk, stem, or twig. The English verb "to stalk" has no precise equivalent in Japanese that I am aware of.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »