Reviews for Home
Aralas Baggins chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Love it!
Mayle chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
*cries loudly, snotting on self* So beautiful!
AngelofTheDawn08 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I loved this! IT WAS AMAZING!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Aww how sweet! I love this! It's perfect!
psyfilover chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was such a beautiful story. It started out very sad making me all teary eyed and then it just ended with my heart so full of joy. Thank you for writing so beautifully. For writing in such a way that enabled me to get lost in the story. When I read, more than anything, I love being transported into the story. I love feeling what the characters go through. So, thank you.
ceruleanvixen chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Ha! I made it! And loved it! And now I'm too dead tired to leave a decent review :( But just... like I said before, I love your stiyle of writing. You have a wonderful way of descibing situations and feelings and thoughts in a completely non-clich├ęd way. You use great imagery and... stuff... as you can see I suck at this, but I still wanted to let you know how talented I think you are!
Great job! Thanks so much for the rec. xoxo
afanoftvd chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Love the way you have drawn the secondary characters. Stefan, with his compassion and consideration leaving the bourbon at the crypt. A wonderful brother. Bonnie with her intelligence maturity and insight and majestic Elijah. Just wonderful

Really like your description of what peace might feel like and how it can't really be peace without your family with you. The description of the path to the crypt is wonderful in its richness. Every leaf, twig, twist, turn, sight and smell seems to hold meaning.

Just so beautifully worded. A few of my favorites follow but I could easily have picked five or ten or twenty others.

"Those nightmares are the worst because they are the pure unvarnished truth."

"but it aches for hours, which is nice'.. to finally have some physical pain that acknowledges the emotional pain.

"when Alaric's eyes cried and his face stayed brave"

"But his fingers still rest against the strong pulse and the strong pulse is still strong." Wonderfully poetic and symbolic of the hope that is beginning to plant itself in Damon's heart.

"Truth be told Damon can't remember too clearly, He's been too long consumed by the lack of it, has made something new of it in his head. Burnished by years of gentle buffing. Damon only knows he loved, and was loved." Wonderful description of how the memory can take on a life separate from the reality it represented.

"Nothing went the way Damon wanted, nothing ever."The depth of Damon's loss is so extreme so intense, so haunting that along with Damon we can't really believe it that Alaric has returned, can't believe that he is there to stay, feel like he is going to slip out of our fingers at any moment. But slowly, slowly this amazing gift manifests itself as real, permanent and everlasting. Finally Damon and Alaric get what they deserve and its perfect as this story is perfect.
starzee chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
"If this is what I think it is? That's not a price. It's a gift with purchase."

I am well and truly lost... I don't understand what happened to Alaric. I reread the last part like five times and it still hasn't clicked. Can you explain? Because this whole thing was truly fantastic and I'd really like to understand the end. Is he aging fast? Isn't Damon going to turn him?
angel85qcca chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is so beautiful. I had tears in my eyes during the first part, Alaric and Damon hurting so much, each in their own private hell. You write them so beautifully. I don't know if I'll be able to watch TVD without Alaric either. He was such an amazing character. Thank you for this story!
Taylor La Rue chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I've cried, laughed, and cried again while reading this! It's just so perfect! You have taken the Damon/Alaric story to another level. I'd totally buy this line of thinking if it was presented on the show. You took a really tragically sad ending that truly crushed our Dalaric loving hearts and gave it new life. I just want to hug you and gush over how amazingly talented you are at writing with emotion.
digi-smile chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Once again you have taken everything that was wrong, and made it so perfectly right. This is my new cannon because killing ric off the show was 15 levels of wrong, also as a native new yorker (bronx born and raised) i can attest that "dirty water dogs" as we called em have some kind of weird tastey power :D
Mineola chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
OMG *-* you made the perfect ending. This is what should happen! IDGAF how it could happen but it should! *flails uncontrollably*
ClaireytheFairy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh my goodness. I fucking love you.

This is absolutely masterful and i am completely and utterly blown away.

Lovelovelovelove. Sooooo good :)

You are my hero
Crystal Mystery chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Amazing!
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Love this concept! I'm not too sure how I'm going to feel about Alaric being gone next season, but we've always got the fanfiction :) great story