Reviews for A new begining
Dorothea Parks chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
While I liked that Harry got a happily-ever-after type of ending I do disagree with one part of the story; Snape's line of 'not recognizing the signs of abuse', it wasn't a matter of not recognizing the signs it was a matter of acknowledging them.

Snape has always ignore the very clears signs in front of him because he never grew out of being a petty bully; the worst part of that particular equation is that not only doesn't he acknowledge that aspect in himself, he doesn't acknowledge it in Malfoy (Draco) either, instead always proclaiming the little deviant innocent of the very blatant bullying he does (if not outright rewarding him for it).

Considering his past, you'd think Snape would remember not just how being on the bullied end felt but that he'd also remember what consequences it could lead to.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Oh the Dursleys and Dumbles are soo gonna pay for it. Muwahahahhahaaa!

I soo love the whole Severus as the father/mentor figure to Harry. Soo cute! _ No doubt they would have connected if they had been allowed since they both have similar pasts.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
oh my... poor Harry...
Severus will take care of him :)
sunstar989 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Is there gonna be a sequel?
Emerald Lylythia chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
A lovely story. Just one thing that disturbed me: it's "déjà vu" not "deye vous". Ohterwise, I liked your story.
Thank you for it.
rmiser1994 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
this is how it probably should have happened instead of hagrid then snape wouldn't be so prejudice... now that would have been a scene if it was in the original! imagine sev barging in the hut in the middle of no where! :P
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I loved it, I hope that you either write another one-shot like it or a sequel because this was simply amazing x
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
fairyprincess91 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Great story
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I like this story!

Harry needs someone like Snape..

If you decide to write more I will def read

Mae
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I enjoyed reading this story. The content itself was good but could have been expanded to seem more realistic. Also, there were a few grammatical and typing mistakes that took away from the story so next time, you might want to get a Beta or recheck your work before posting it.

However, a commendable effort and I hope you'll keep on writing!