Reviews for In Dreams, To Whom I Never Have
ValientSincerity chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
This is an amazing story! Being both a old fan of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series and admirer of Tolkien's works I'm thankful to have found this crossover following Ginny in her "dream-like" experiences within the Feanorian family. I love the relationship she has with Carnistir and how humane her reactions are to her situation. I genuinely would love to see a continuation, to further see if she forms close relations among the others in the household and how she returns home, but I notice the last update took place over a year ago. I understand life is busy for all of us, still I have high hopes, maybe you'll come back to it?
Thank you for writing this story. It's been a great five chapters while it lasted.
Gollykins chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
I like this story. I hope we see more.
Gollykins chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Another great chapter in a string of great chapters. I am looking forward to seeing Ginny learn Quenya. THAT ought to be interesting.

Also, I am wondering if, much, much further along, whether Ginny will remember this "dream" should she return to the Burrow and Britain, and whether she will remember how to speak Quenya. In addition, it would be interesting to find out whether your version of the Potterverse is one where the works of JRR Tolkien are known or whether it never occurred to anybody.

Looks like you've got a great story with room for sequels.
Gollykins chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh, my. You are off to a rousing start with what looks to be a very interesting fan-fiction. It's well-written, well-plotted, and I think I'm going to like your characterization.
Quantumphysica chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
baby!Carnistir is ADORABLE! xD
I have no clue as to where this story is going, but I do really like it!
Teline chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Good story. Thanks for sharing! Please update.
Fortune Zyne chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
This was another awesome chapter! Well done!
I think Fëanor kinda likes having a little girl to take care of, or maybe that's just me...
Fortune Zyne chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
This was a cool chapter! Well done!
quaff chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Is Ginny an elf? You've got my curiosity revved up. Thank you for writing this story.
Fortune Zyne chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Ah, this is so cute! I really am curious as to what Nerdanel and Fëanor were discussing.
Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
If I may ask, why was Fëanor so happy when he looked over the second time? What was the cause of his 'hidden delight'? Also is Ginny still human or has she been transfigured into a Elf child?

Another great chapter, it mad my day to see this updated. :)
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Update, update, update! :)