Reviews for Midgardian Smut
Fic99 chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
Ha XD so crack but so, so amazing!
Helluvabutler chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
OMFG! XD The ending was priceless!
Story in general was amazing but the ending! XD
cathycrazycat chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
I cried.
allenx14 chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
YES! PERF!
SquirrelQueen88 chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
I haven't laughed that hard all week! Omg thank you for writing this! The smut was good too!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
No offense to you but, if this wasn't so damn funny I wouldn't read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Stark, call an ambulance! I'm dying from LMFAO Disease. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
Omg I love this so much. Especially the beginning, though Loki really started to become an annoyance. I liked how it leveled out in the end.
"Mommy what's a dildo?" I don't recall laughing so hard. xD
Skyler Tsubasa chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Incredible, I like so much, sorry for my bad english, he he he, but, I needed write a review
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
OH-MY-GODS! HAHAHAHAHA!
xD HA!
!
xD
HILARIOUSSS ahahahahahaaa xD
I loved this story- it was awesome! It had some sweet moments, and some funny-slash-hot ones (...no pun intended haha).
thanks for the laughs too! xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
HAHAHAHAHA! This is hilarious... xD xD
ahhh, Loki's at it again - them pranks! xD
CashtonLarry chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Loki is too accurate
1Mockingjay4All chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Loki threatening to turn Tony into a 'sentient undergarment' - Genius.
Pulling that EPIC prank at the parade - Genius.
This whole thing was hilarious and really well written. The characterizations were very much how I would have imagined them myself and rang true (sans Captain American getting aroused by semi-incest.) That was the only thing I couldn't get onboard with. I can ship a good "Stony" pairing story, but the "Thorki" pairing leaves me cold. :/ However this doesn't take away from the well written dynamic between the characters outside of the weird stuff.
1Mockingjay4All chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Single Ladies is Loki's ringtone?! xD I swear I actually had that playing on youtube on another tab on my browser. I died laughing when I read that. Spooky.
yoloswagmaster chapter 2 . 7/21/2014