Reviews for Midgardian Smut
tbbookworm chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
That was epic, I was laughing nearly the entire time!
KitandMip chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Loki, the perfect accessory for any fangirl.

Also, I happen to know several people who would very happily be sentient undergarments for Loki XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Dammit, it's fantastic xDDD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
lol
funny story
nice work
Dhrghrghryn chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Loki! No scarring children in your quest to mess with the Avengers, that's just baaaad!
AlanaP chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Oh. My. God.
There are no words to describe how much I laughed, reading this story.
This literally cracked me up xD.
Such a pity it has ended :'(.
Dancing On Water chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Absolutely fantastic! xD I loved the dynamic of all four of them in this-had me laughing and squealing the entire time :P Great job!
AnnAisu chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Oh wow...priceless. I really do like this story. Although I wonder why Loki threatens Tony with being worn around his cock...is it because Tony tops? Because I don't thik that would be to terrible a punishment for Tony...which id probably one of the reasons why he brushes it off.

Cute story, though some parts seem slightly juvenile. Although I really do love that line: "My brother is an exceptionally responsive lover."
TheGoldenViolet chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Loki you sexy devilish brat, you make life so entertaining. Wow, I love this. It has me cracking a grin with every sentence I read, you my friend are a wonderful writer! Thanks for this!
Laynne Hale chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
I love you.

I don't know you, but I love you for this. [2]
Cressida Clearwood chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love you.

I don't know you, but I love you for this.
WolfQween666 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Oh God, that last line had me laughing so hard I started to cough. This was so funny, I loved it.
HystericPixie chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I'm seriously getting addicted to your stories. Where do you get them! They're awesome! YOU're awesome!
chickenbutt9 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
No flaws.
Chris Bran Norling chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Absolute hilarity! I loved it.
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »