Reviews for Midgardian Smut
fangirlmaylin chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
This story was priceless. I laughed so much my family thought I was crazy. Thank you for a wonderful story.
from-last-to-first chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Oh my sweet bollocks, this was hilarious xD definitely a good start in this fandom. Have to admit that this might have won me over for good xD The ending was just the best thing ever. Seriously, thIs is awsomelicious :D cheers!
Artemis 85 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
I enjoyed this thoroughly. Thankyou!
peasias chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Oh God, this fic shocks me many times, the letter, the child in the end )) oh my, Loki is so naughty, a certain person should punish him 3. Thank you so much :-*
moriarteen chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Both chapters definitely made me laugh. HAHAHAHA. This fanfic is the bomb. HILARIOUS. It's my first time to laugh like retard actually. LOVE LOVE LOVE
moriarteen chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
This is one of the best Steve/Tony and Thor/Loki fanfics I've ever read. OMG. I LOVE IT! MOREEE!
zutarakid50 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
FANTASTIC! XD This was hilarious with the right touch of sweet Awesome job in this!
courierNews chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
The laughter ringing from the basement made it rather difficult for the tired parents to sleep. It was quite obvious that their child was enjoying something far too much for human decency.

THIS. WAS. SO. BEAUTIFUL.

3 3 3
Vesuvias chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
lol, That was hilarious, got real sweet towards the end. I loved the ending. Great work XD
Shriannan chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
*giggle* Both chapters were so cute and funny. I really enjoyed them! I don't know if you're planning on writing more of this fic, but if you are I will definitely read it. Thanks for writing!
Madame de Coeur chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Loved it so much! :)) Best thing I have read so far. xD
makoblue93 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
OMG TEARS! TEARS ARE ROLLING DOWN MY FACE! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ ON FANFICTION! YOU HAVE A GIFT XD ID LIKE TO B LOKI'S SENTIENT UNDERGARMENTS XD but seriously. this is amazing and I hope you will update

much love

Mako
julie.bu chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
hahahah it's hilarious))
ahin chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
oh god I DIED

but it was a sweet death c:

hilarious story and really well-written, great job!
666Neme666 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012