Reviews for Midgardian Smut
parcak chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is simply amazing. At first I was uncontrolably giggling and chuckling and then I just laughed histerically till the end. I must say, my parents weren't found of my costant laughs. But, DAYUMN, this shit's good. *.*
bee27 chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Oh my god this is the greatest thing I have ever read. How did you do this so perfectly in character? Thank you thank you thank you!
Volto chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Oh Jesus, the poor kid...AWESOME STORY!
Avaritia-Nyx chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Amazing, genius! Hot and also funny, I loved it!
comicgrrl chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
HAHAHAHAHA even superheroes and villians are powerless to smut!
Haruhaze chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I just couldn't stop laughing. My family thought I was crazy sitting there and laughing my head off. Wonderful and hilarious story.
MilenaWenham chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
OMG it was awesome i can't stop laughing ! THANK YOU )
holmes221b chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
I about broke my ribs laughing. You did a marvelous job of catching Loki's trickster
DiabolicTenshi chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
This was hilarious! I absolutely love it!

I was laughing so hard, I hope no one woke up for it since it's really late here xD
HowlynMad chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Bwhahahaha.
LoveAndCoughDrops chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
It's after midnight; everybody in my house is asleep, and I was literally howling with laughter while I read this. You, mein freund, are freakin hilarious.
sarang-ai chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
"You are suggesting my brother would send me a communication about how I ravish his body?" Thor asked, menacingly.

I LOLED AT THAT LINE. Now I shall continue reading...
dfghjk chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
This chapter.

I like it.

ANOTHER!
redpandachanel chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Loved this! xD More! More!
ZombieScones chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
OMG This fic is amazing! This is exactly what I need in my life right now! Awww please continue it :D You know you want to _
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »