Reviews for Midgardian Smut
somesortofabibliophobia chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Major round of applause. This is seriously one of the best comedy fics I've ever read. Most of the funny ones are so badly written and OOC, but this one is fantastic. Amazing job.

-Invisible Indie Kid
Chikinaa chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
:D:D I'm pretty much banging my head against a table right now like Tony :D Hilarious :D
unusedaccount1177 chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
lol. I have a mental image of the woman freaking out. I loved this very much. Thanks for the great read. Keep writing.
delioncourts chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
OH GOOOOOOD! THIS is THE MOST FABULOUS FANFIC I'VE EVER READ! it's... it's amazing. hot, cute and ohmygod HILARIOUS! I was laughing so hard. I LOVE YOU, AUTHOR, you are a proper genius!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
oh gods i swear i am goign to die of laugher hahahaha oh gods this was just brilliant
charisel chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
XDDD omg I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard! God this is great! It's like my two fav things: sweet romance without too much smut, and hideously perverted humor! :D plz update again soon, me loves!
somesortofabibliophobia chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Can't stop laughing...

I love this. It is totally perfect.
lynnie-chan chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Oh lord this story made me laugh so hard! a great read! I loved it!
Arthur57 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
OH MY GOD! tHIS STORY IS AMAZING. I just saw the movie and i headed for the fanfics the moment i got home. You're entire idea nd the plot and the way you interpreted the charcaters are so good. thank you3
Jenny Joker chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
OMG this is just beyond perfection! I can't wait for the next update :D
feltbomb chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I LOVED THIS! OH MY GOD AHAHA LOKI :')
BlackWingedDemon chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Hahahaha! Oh my god you have just made my day! Plz write more! I can't stop laughing, you are a genius my friend, a Loki-like genius!
MarauderGirl KS chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
okey... that was amazing! it was so hilarious! xd

i loved how you maked Thor and Loki's relationship :)

and Loki was soo Loki xD
ElementalFallenStar chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Ca..cant breath to funny! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
EnjoyItAll8000 chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
OH MY GOD THIS IS SOOOOO FUCKING HILARIOUS! UPDATE SOON CAUSE I LOVE THIS!
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »