Reviews for Midgardian Smut
SmellsLikeCyanide chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Tears, I have tears from laughing!
daniellecoexist chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
I LOVED THIS STORY!LOL
moja-kocham chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
That was an awesome story and I loved the ending :3 amazing job!
The lady loves the dark chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Aaaaww nooooooooo I WANT MOOOOOORE! *sobs* I loved! It was perfect!
The lady loves the dark chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I loooooooove this! No words can describe how Amazing this is! So funny! I love it! But when is the really SMUT? *wink* *wink*
Dfdfbdfb chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
OMG NOOOO! This story is frigging amazing. Y U NO CONTINUE TO UPDATE?!
redlaama chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
LOOOOOOOOOL! XD
Mist chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Lolololololololol . I just wouldn't stop laughing XD
Szerion chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This was absolutely hilarious, thank you for the story :D
Maia2 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Hee. Fun AND adorable. It made me laugh, but Loki's... fear? Nervousness? Shyness? were also utterly sweet.
Thanks for sharing.
solkatt chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
ahahahaha awesome ending
todrownandburn chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
OMG! I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO MUCH AT A FANFIC BEFORE IN MY LIFE! Apologies for the caps, but I'm just dying here...oh days, this is brilliant in every way! Just...incredible, thankyou so much for writing this.
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
LOKI you...
i had many laughess! :D
thx

myra
qartvubhnj chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Lmfao. I seriously haven't laughed so hard in a long while.
DawnSister chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Okay, so how do I explain to my husband why I am laughing hysterically? I show him the fic and he finds it highly amusing too.
Since we've just spent all Christmas and New Year watching Avengers Assemble because we have an obsessed son this story was more than welcome for some light comic relief.
Nice one. Disappointed that you won't be writing more, but I'm sure you will be thinking up more mischief for Loki to perform. Your talent for comedy, and the fact that you seem to have captured the characters very well it would be a waste if you didn't write more.

Thanks for sharing,