Reviews for Return, You Wayward Son
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Just re-read all your Steve/Kono works and wish your muse would return cause you write these two so beautifully, it'd be a joy to read more from you! :)
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
You write so beautifully. :)

I miss fic from you. Hope you're well and will become inspired again soon to grace us with something new.
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I really enjoyed this! It seemed like a really plausible follow up to the episode, where some have Kono and Steve just jumping together like he was never away and she was never with Adam. You did a great job of acknowledging those things and still bringing McKono closer!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Perfect. Love that comparison about son avenging a father and two sides of the same coin. Poetic. Great work on this, beautiful writing as always.
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I like the sense of contentment and being home that Steve has. I'm sorry for Kono and wonder why she was back with Adam just like that in the next episode, even joking about duct tape. It would have made more sense to me character-wise if she was questioning herself and Adam a bit longer.
h50rookie chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This story is excellent. Better than excellent. I love the part where Danny is giving the recap of what Steve missed.
bushy4 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
What a great, deep, emotional, on point story. I love it!
idiot9 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I really hope they will show Kono explaining the whole Adam situation to the guys in the next episode...This was a fantastic story, something I think would happen in the show; well done!
Susan chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was absolutely wonderful. Really nice work!
Isis chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I felt like I was watching this play out as I read it. Wonderful job!
zebraboymom chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Loved wistful. So emotional. I liked it very much.
christinaxa chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Amazing piece of work, chinaink! There really are a bunch of great fics coming out after that squeal-worthy Steve/Kono hug at the end of that episode! I have to say first, that your Danny was spot on: loud, honest, and hilarious. My favorite part with him was "Then Chin and I flew to LA where my hair got insulted, a dwarf of a woman frightened the living daylights out of me." Haha! ;-) Anyways, back to Steve/Kono, I absolutely loved how you had Steve compare and contrast himself to Adam, and how they each have their own means to avenge their fathers' deaths. When Steve starts to wonder if his and Kono's paths would intersect and having them just take in each others' presence after a long and tense day, it kind of reminds me of your 'Lines in the Sand' story (which I also love). You have a great knack for writing in this style. Definitely hope to read more of your work soon!
Tiana-P chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This was brilliant! Seriously, the whole thing was just fantastic, but my favourite part was near the end, with Steve's thoughts comparing him and Adam, and realising how similar they are. That was great.
TvFanatic97 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This was so brilliantly written and a pleasure to read. Your characterisation was very accurate and reading this felt very much like watching an episode. Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Shani8 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This was absolutely wonderful! Thanks so much for writing and sharing the K/S goodness.

BRAVO!