Reviews for You Belong with Me
ITS. BEEN. THREE. YEARS.
Nike Scarlet chapter 5 . 2/3
ITS. BEEN. THREE. YEARS.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2015
j'adore cette fic alors pitiƩ publiez la suite
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
I love how the asgardians are the only ones not in Tony's group.
CandyApplePi chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
is this fic finished?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
please please please one more chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
WRITE MORE PLEASE!
Lemonysh chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Yayyy! Update pls sooon! Loved this incredibly short great chapter! *wink wink*
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Once again, amazing! I love how you perfectly capture ThorxJane cuteness! I never understand how people can tthink sif is better ... can't waut to read more!
violette27 chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
never be a fan for High school AU in Avengers (the characters are somehow always OOC and I hate OOC) but...wow! I can't say anything but..WOW!

You've changed my mind to love bottom!Tony as much as top!Tony. Hell, I even don't remember the last time I felt an urgent need to review for a fic like that... What can I say right now? I'm officially hooked!

I can't wait for an update! Please upadate soon!
Rascal chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
How can you just leave this story? If it's a personal issue, ignore/don't read the next part.

I know authors who write fantastic stories over 30 chapters long and they're lucky to get 5 reviews a chapter. You wrote a story that's FIVE chapters long, and has 150 reviews(though a lot of it is begging), you have so many people DYING to get an update, just one. If you updated it would make their day. I know life is very busy, but surely there's enough time to do SOMETHING with this?

This is a bloody brilliant story so far, I know for a fact it would make my day if you just sent so much as an update. And if the inspiration isn't there anymore maybe put this story up for adoption? I know we ALL would rather hear it from you though. Please talk to us.
avengurl chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Ahhh, this story is amazing! I can't wait to read more!
noneexistentDELETEDDEACTIVATED chapter 5 . 12/5/2013