Reviews for You Belong with Me
j'adore cette fic alors pitiƩ publiez la suite
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 3/29
I love how the asgardians are the only ones not in Tony's group.
CandyApplePi chapter 1 . 1/15
is this fic finished?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
please please please one more chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
WRITE MORE PLEASE!
Lemonysh chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Yayyy! Update pls sooon! Loved this incredibly short great chapter! *wink wink*
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Once again, amazing! I love how you perfectly capture ThorxJane cuteness! I never understand how people can tthink sif is better ... can't waut to read more!
violette27 chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
never be a fan for High school AU in Avengers (the characters are somehow always OOC and I hate OOC) but...wow! I can't say anything but..WOW!

You've changed my mind to love bottom!Tony as much as top!Tony. Hell, I even don't remember the last time I felt an urgent need to review for a fic like that... What can I say right now? I'm officially hooked!

I can't wait for an update! Please upadate soon!
Rascal chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
How can you just leave this story? If it's a personal issue, ignore/don't read the next part.

I know authors who write fantastic stories over 30 chapters long and they're lucky to get 5 reviews a chapter. You wrote a story that's FIVE chapters long, and has 150 reviews(though a lot of it is begging), you have so many people DYING to get an update, just one. If you updated it would make their day. I know life is very busy, but surely there's enough time to do SOMETHING with this?

This is a bloody brilliant story so far, I know for a fact it would make my day if you just sent so much as an update. And if the inspiration isn't there anymore maybe put this story up for adoption? I know we ALL would rather hear it from you though. Please talk to us.
avengurl chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Ahhh, this story is amazing! I can't wait to read more!
TheOneandOnlyGodessofAwesome chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
AWESOME! Update more, please? *Puppy eyes*
GlOmP3R chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
Gosh, loving this to death ! Please update soon ! Make Thanos cme in as like a popular jock or something, and like Loki, but is like abusive to him ! Something like that, just bring Thanos in as a bad guy pleease ! LOL, update soon ! :D.
isahbellah chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
First of all, I've kind of given up reading HS/College/University AUs lately because most of them are... ooc. at least a bit.

but my friend rec'd me this one and it's only 5 chapters and not so long, so i was like "sure, why not?" and AAAAWWWW, I'M ACTUALLY GLAD I READ IT! Tony and Loki are in character and the story really caught my attention ihsdauigyfsa so cute. bonus points on thor/jane because i personally dislike thor/sif (and sif in general) and tony and jane being bffs because ISN'T THAT SO GODDAMN CUTE? TONY AND JANE, THE MORTALS (OK, NOT IN THIS FIC, BUT YOU GET THE POINT), THE SCIENTISTS, THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO THE NORSE GOD BROS. THOR AND LOKI FIGHTING/ARGUING ABOUT "MY MORTAL IS BETTER THAN YOURS" SADOHIDUSGIFASU

so yeah, surprisingly enough, not so many frostiron fics has thor/jane as a side pairing. which makes me sad.

so i can't wait for more of this fic and for tony and loki's date lol
ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU ENDED THIS CHAPTER IN A CRUCIAL MOMENT