Reviews for Childish Dreams
MewIchigoNya chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This is adorable! I love how Cilan insisted the kiss was a dream when it wasn't 3 ADORABLE and well-written!
Iwasaki Yuzuki chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I love that ending so much! 3
Black Pichu chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is so sweet! You portrayed both Cilan and Iris really well! :D

One thing that confuses me, though: At the end, it says that Cilan would have to keep up his Movie Connoisseur skills. I may have read the paragraph wrong, but I didn't really understand what his Movie Connoisseur skills have to do with this situation. :/

Other than that, great story!

Hayley
Emily Leathers chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Please make it a movie i love your story i read it every night
emily chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Id like it as a movie
Yami Ceylan chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
cute but sneeky story. '-
LuvLov3Love chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I love this story! it had me squealing like a little girl w
HopelessRomanatic chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
cici here, and that was my first and favorite wishfulshipping story ever! probably. ;) very cute
bindweed-flower chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Amazing story! I love the way you write Iris and Cilan feelings for each other. 3 I really hope you'll write more about them.

The only thing I thought was a little odd was the fact that it sounded like she lost consciousness because she fell from the tree... it would make more sense if the reason she fell was because she was ill and then slipped because she had already started to faint...

I don't know, maybe I just misunderstood that part. Sorry. x D
JennaJayfeather chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Aww! This fic was so cute. I really liked it,everything seemed in character and for a minute I believed it was all a dream too-I'm happy that it wasn't! I giggled at the end. Haha naughty Dento. xP
TheKeyToDestiny chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Sweet! You totally captured their characters. Especially Cilan's Tasting Time and Iris's habit of calling someone a kid. Great job!
KeybladeWar15 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Great job with the story! Also, did you get my responses to your comments on my story?