Reviews for Hyde Park, Central London
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Oh, the feels! I think my heart just litterally melted from the adorableness of this one shot. I want a sequel, or another chapter. Preferably one while Crouch was teaching at Hogwarts. That would be interesting. Nonetheless, I loved this. LOVED, I tell you!
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
PCJC24 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
That was really good! Enjoyed that thoroughly! I thought it was cute how Barty found some solace in Hermione's sweetness.

Also, the line about "all adults say that" reminded me of Amy on Doctor Who, don't know if you were thinking of her when you wrote that line! :) (After all David Tennant, Doctor 10, plays Barty in Goblet of Fire!)
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
this sounds like it is going to be good I hope there is more soon please
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
sequel please love it ...
Mrs. Marple Poirot chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love this fic! Write more about this pairing, please!
Russia Tashi Lupin chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awwww, Barty is sweet. I enjoyed this!
frozen yoyo chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
this is... adorable! dawwww lil Hermoine makin friends with death eater Barty
Lucyole chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
aww tht was an very sweet and and cute sotry i liked
to read it
Fluffy-san chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was so strangely (in the best possible way!) sweet! It was really quite lovely, and I do hope you consider posting a follow-up. Great work!
miki chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Wow. It seems Barty's found something new to obsess over. And I'd really like to join him, so please add more.
r.a.b. shoulda lived chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I really loved this story. Very well written, the italicized writing in parenthesis really adds to the story. I think you should really add a sequel of them meeting again when they're older.
Emaelin chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
SO cute! Love it. Glad to see another writer straying into the fanaticism of this pairing. It's one of my guilty pleasures. Hope to see more from you soon! Keep writing. Hugs and cookies, E
vivificviv chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD! This sort is so sweet and awesome! Please make a sequel of it when Hermione see Barty again! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE?

It was just so cute, even though I'm sure it wasn't supposed to be romance, I STILL THOUGHT IT WAS ADORGABLE!