Reviews for What I Should Have Said
le doux frisson chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
You know what, I imagine Tony would think all this right then, when he thought he was gonna die. Very well-written, good job. Keep up the good work :)
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Lovely story, positivly wonderful.
mycatsaninja47 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
OH MY GOD TOO MANY FEEEEEEEELS
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Oh how I love this story!
StarksViolet chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Aw, tearing up at work reading this, brilliant. I loved it, argh, i love angsty pieces.
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Good work! I think this really gives an idea of what Tony might have been thinking and feeling then.
Malvolia chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oh, I like this. I like that even as he's about to die (he thinks), he still can't be honest with himself at first, still acts the playboy even without an audience. And I like that he realizes she already knows (which probably means she already knows about the 12%, too). Nice work.
donthugmeimscared chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Very realistic, as in I can see these thoughts going through Tony's head in what seemed like his last moments. I loved it!
MagicGirl41 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Ligit JUST came home from watching thr movie and I wanted a fic that wouldn't ruin it.. THANKYOU. This was perfect. If we could have heard his voice, this is what we would have heard. Amazing! :D :D :D
CelticGirl7 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
When I watched that scene in the mvie, I was all 'C'mon woman, pick up the darn phone!" DX Cause I REALLY wanted to hear what Tony would of said. Thank you for typing this!

GOTTA GO! PEACE!
mfinga19 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
If Tony had had a voice over in this part of the movie, this is exactly what he would have said. Really well written :)