Reviews for Heart Races
jtdarkman chapter 22 . 6/11
Well an amazing ride coupled with a wonderful destination I am so sad now to see this as complete I want so much more of this. Lol but I am thrilled I got to experience this amazing tale and honored to have read and ran through the emotions involved. Thanks for the ride thus far and please keep on writing
Jessica chapter 21 . 5/31
Awesome chapter what will happen to Hiei and botan next hurry add more thanks
Jessica chapter 20 . 5/29
Great story please finish it want to know if Hiei and botan will they live happily ever after hurry add more thanks
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 22 . 5/31
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! This was a lovely end :) Congratz on finishing it! It's always a relief when you do! Pregnant. Haha, Hiei so shocked he asks how...I loved that XD great job!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 21 . 5/30
Awwwww how sweet...I hope it all works out :) can't wait to read the end!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 20 . 5/29
Wow, glad it wasn't any worse. Hiei woulda gone postal lol great update hun! And don't worry about it :)
jtdarkman chapter 19 . 1/7
Ohhhhh battle time yaay
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 19 . 1/5
Oh boy, a fight next! this is really good, hun. Great job! Wow you sure updated today lol
Feta Tsukino chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
I was a big Hiei and Botan fan a few years back. You've reminded why this series is so great. Why does Hiei have to be so stubborn and deny his feelings? Its just like him, but I'm so glad he went to go get Botan. She's always such a blast to read. I love her character. Great story so far.
Buzzman226 chapter 18 . 9/16/2015
Please post more
jtdarkman chapter 18 . 8/21/2015
Now she panics...late much lol. Awsomesauce on this chapter it feels like we're swelling up for some epicness I'm excited
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 18 . 8/21/2015
Oh wait what? Why is she panicking?
Just2Dream chapter 17 . 6/17/2015
This was sweet and adorable but why do I get the feeling something bad is coming? Lol great job. It was fluffy and sweet.
Halikidito chapter 16 . 6/15/2015
Maybe you could dive into hiei and his emotional struggles. Perhaps he and bot an could have a talk and maybe he could finally open up to her. I honestly think they need more interaction with each other outside the bedroom. Maybe you could try writing in a date for the two of them lol.
jtdarkman chapter 17 . 6/9/2015
Awwwww that was freaking adorable and sweet puppies and brownie or kitens and cookies or hmm maybe baby pandas and cupcakes or yea adorable animals and your favorite sugar snack lol