Reviews for Shelter
Tricki chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
That was absolutely delightful. I think you kept them true to their characters very well, and I enjoyed every moment. Well done.
Kallindite chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Amazing! I just love Malcolm in this, I am not really a fan of this pairing but, I loved it. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love it, it's so cute. I love Nicola Murray
Regency chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I'm having some real fuzzy feelings right now, especially considering this series of the show. This is a definite fluffy comfort to me. Just-they're so adorable. I can't handle the feelings I'm getting right now.
Graciemay94 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Love all of your Thick of It fics, especially this one :-) please write more, your portrayal of Nicola and Malcolm is great - the tv show itself is severely lacking their chemistry at the moment (far from it!) and your writing is wonderful to fill that gap! Love it, keep it up :-)
runawaynun chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
It's so wonderful to find someone else who loves this guilty 'ship of mine. Thanks for the story. :D
prosfan chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I really enjoyed this and I think your Malcolm was spot on.

" Well if it were me, I'd pull out all of his fucking teeth one by one—with no pain-killers, mind ye. I'd polish them up, and have a jeweller cut them and string 'em so they could pass fer those fake pearls penniless society wives by to keep up appearances. And then I'd give them to his mother as a Christmas present."

I have so much love for this line. Like an epical amount of love.