Reviews for Transformers prime OC's pov
CrimsonDragonKing18 chapter 73 . 8/4
I'm not sure if you are going to do a sequel or not but I was hoping if anything we could get a one ahot reunion between Optimus and an older ellen
Draconos13 chapter 73 . 5/5
I apologize if this review is late, but I'd like to add in my own comments onto this story. I have found it quite entertaining to read, and it took some angles I didn't first expect.

The character development was what first intrigued me, and that feeling has stuck throughout the story; the character Ellen has grown on me, both in her robot form and in human state. Her interaction with the Autobots, and Decepticons, were complex and surprising. Even her emotional state got me intrigued at times (I think that had to do with the Synthen moment, but...)

In any case, thanks for taking the time to make this story; it was well worth the read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
The I is capitalized.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Bumblebee is capitalized because it is a proper noun
TitanFire chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
And another thing, just to boost your ego or something. I was following this story so closely in the summer of 2013 when I was working at a church camp. We weren't allowed to have phones, but I snuck mine in just so I could check if you updated. Didn't get caught and got 2 updates. Felt like a mega win. Again i loved it. It hurt, like a lot, reading the last chapter, but you did it beautifully
TitanFire chapter 73 . 1/7/2015
I've read this thing twice. I've been with you for two years now. And...I've never cried over a fanfiction. And now I'm crying, I can't stop. This is probably my favorite fic I've ever read. I sarcastically thank you for making me blubber like a baby, probably as much as reading Fault in our Stars. Please keep writing, please. I just want more. So much more. And a prequel. and a sequel. Oh I just want to hug you
SparkShock chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
cool story
FluffyGirl217 chapter 73 . 11/18/2014
I luv this book so much. When I read the last chapter and read the part where he described how much he loved her...it brought tears to my eyes. Then when he left...I just started to cry my eyes out. I never felt so much love towards a story to where I cry..since reading Allegiant. You made this book so well...I can't stop crying.

500000000000000 stars out of 5
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Keep up the good work wow awesome work
Sibba chapter 18 . 10/30/2014
ÉG HEF EKKI HLEGIÐ EINS MIKKIÐ OG ÉG GERÐI NÚNA LOL...Raf! Go on without me!... LOL. AND MORE
ICELANDIC OK
Sibba chapter 17 . 10/30/2014
LOLOLOLOL
Marxson Void chapter 58 . 10/9/2014
I love the interaction between Ellen and Optimus, it's so adorable. This is my favorite chapter because that's basically what they're doing the entire time, having a conversation. I love how Optimus is so gentle with her, it makes me see a totally different side to him. I was so wrapped up in this, I was almost dying to get home from school to read more, it gave me inspiration to create my own Transformers OC, not a human, a young sparkling who becomes Smokescreens apprentice on Cybertron after its restoration, the youngster becomes sort of an older brother and younger brother to my OC Marxson, (whose name I am using as my pen name) but the bond between them is close, but not as close as this.
Eldritch-Woods chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I am bookmarking this for later. The premise looks VERY promising.
WolfAssassin369 chapter 73 . 8/26/2014
I'm SO sad that this story has come to a close! T_T Which is why I am ALL for the idea of a sequel which is also a prequel if I'm not mistaken! That's my vote!
PrincessofDreams123 chapter 73 . 8/25/2014
I have loved this story to the end and I am so sad to see it go. But I'll be on the look out for other stories by you. :). This story will always hold a special place in my heart. 'Til all are one.