Reviews for Transformers prime OC's pov
TitanFire chapter 1 . 1/7
And another thing, just to boost your ego or something. I was following this story so closely in the summer of 2013 when I was working at a church camp. We weren't allowed to have phones, but I snuck mine in just so I could check if you updated. Didn't get caught and got 2 updates. Felt like a mega win. Again i loved it. It hurt, like a lot, reading the last chapter, but you did it beautifully
TitanFire chapter 73 . 1/7
I've read this thing twice. I've been with you for two years now. And...I've never cried over a fanfiction. And now I'm crying, I can't stop. This is probably my favorite fic I've ever read. I sarcastically thank you for making me blubber like a baby, probably as much as reading Fault in our Stars. Please keep writing, please. I just want more. So much more. And a prequel. and a sequel. Oh I just want to hug you
SparkShock chapter 1 . 1/3
cool story
FluffyGirl217 chapter 73 . 11/18/2014
I luv this book so much. When I read the last chapter and read the part where he described how much he loved her...it brought tears to my eyes. Then when he left...I just started to cry my eyes out. I never felt so much love towards a story to where I cry..since reading Allegiant. You made this book so well...I can't stop crying.

500000000000000 stars out of 5
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Keep up the good work wow awesome work
Sibba chapter 18 . 10/30/2014
ÉG HEF EKKI HLEGIÐ EINS MIKKIÐ OG ÉG GERÐI NÚNA LOL...Raf! Go on without me!... LOL. AND MORE
ICELANDIC OK
Sibba chapter 17 . 10/30/2014
LOLOLOLOL
Marxson Void chapter 58 . 10/9/2014
I love the interaction between Ellen and Optimus, it's so adorable. This is my favorite chapter because that's basically what they're doing the entire time, having a conversation. I love how Optimus is so gentle with her, it makes me see a totally different side to him. I was so wrapped up in this, I was almost dying to get home from school to read more, it gave me inspiration to create my own Transformers OC, not a human, a young sparkling who becomes Smokescreens apprentice on Cybertron after its restoration, the youngster becomes sort of an older brother and younger brother to my OC Marxson, (whose name I am using as my pen name) but the bond between them is close, but not as close as this.
AramielsHollowMoon chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I am bookmarking this for later. The premise looks VERY promising.
WolfAssassin369 chapter 73 . 8/26/2014
I'm SO sad that this story has come to a close! T_T Which is why I am ALL for the idea of a sequel which is also a prequel if I'm not mistaken! That's my vote!
PrincessofDreams123 chapter 73 . 8/25/2014
I have loved this story to the end and I am so sad to see it go. But I'll be on the look out for other stories by you. :). This story will always hold a special place in my heart. 'Til all are one.
IshBabe1497 chapter 73 . 8/25/2014
Words cannot describe how muchI have loved this story. I have tears in my eyes from the last chapter. I cannot wait for the prequel and I would love a sequel to this. Thank you and great job on this story:):):)
Lololreview chapter 72 . 8/6/2014
So... I'm the 500th reviewer! Yay for me!.The story so far is really nice and I can't wait for the update!
Huntress360 chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
I think you need to add more... Interaction and family tenderness between you're Oc and the autobots, after all they have been living together for a long time and therefore are bound to have gotten close to each other in that time.
Taeniaea chapter 72 . 7/12/2014