Reviews for Unexpected hero
Winter Queen15 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
it's really good you could perhaps do a sequel or something like that
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Sad.
The Phoenix Named Jean chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Love this story. I'm writing a similar story about putting Rogue in the place of Jean. But it's nowhere as great as yours. I love this and can't wait to read your other one.
Cheddercheli chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh man, this story got to me. I started to cry for Rogue. Can't wait to read the follow up story.
Opalbrat chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Love this. You did a great job. Love the relationship between Logan and rouge. :)
xevg-x chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Alo

I really like it, I would be a lot more happy with this end for X-2. I love Rogue, shes strong, wild & reckless dammit! Shes not a Marie Sue.

Thank you so much for this.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Short and simple...i mean it in the best possible way. Honestly, i shared a tear :'( with bobby at the exact same time. And of course i hurt for logan...very fitting title.
ResidentEvilChris chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I love this story, and I love Rogue! She isnt portrayed how I expected though, in the movies. I wish this had actually happened and she absorbed "the phoenix"
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
You need to do more! this was awesome! Mayby do a sequel where Rogue comes back as the phoenix.
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I like this different take on the movie. And you kept most of the same elements in it. This story was very well written. Keep up the great work. :D