Reviews for My Brothers
DragonsAddicted chapter 1 . 5/31
I think this was one of my favorite stories with
Michael and Gabriel.
I'm keeping the tab open, so I may read not over and over and over again.
You did a wonderful job at painting pictures with your words.
Evanecent66 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Aww made me want to cry and mega punch Michael.
icesong180 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This is so adorable! I love the idea of the four brothers together in Heaven...and the fluff might be part of it too. XD
Maybejust1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Kneazle-Chan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
D'AWWWWWWWW! This is! I love indulged, baby Gabriel! I'm glad Michael forgave him after flooding the storerooms. Their cuddling was adorable. Thank you for posting!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I have read this story an umpteen number of times. It is by far my favorite angel story. AMAZING job! I love how you gave Michael a heart and made Lucifer be the overly loving one!
Moon-Blackhuntress chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Awwwww. That was so sweet. I love that Lucifer and Michael(but especialy Lucifer) gave Gabriel snuggles. .
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I seriously love this. Like, crazy. You wrote them all so perfectly! :D
The Stygian Angel chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
awwwwwwwwww Adorably amazing!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Now that I have a moment... *squeals again rereading this story* Little overindulgent Gabriel. :3 It just breaks my heart thinking about the Lucifer and Gabriel showdown in the show and applying this fic to my headcanon... how much they loved each other and Michael. *bvjbnkdfgbkj;dgsdgs* There needs to be more love to this story. Really.
Illucida chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I enjoyed this very much. I fear words can't quite express my feelings. I love your descriptions, and the actions. I especially enjoyed this imaginative bit, "Lightning flashed when Raphael turned away, and thunder cracked in response as Gabriel's temper actually flared." One minute I am imagining them as looking human, but I always remind myself that they don't look like that. "Grabbing thunder and feathers" -it's quite difficult, but also fun to imagine in my mind the on-goings.

I loved this. Immensely. Great work!