Reviews for Charming Girl
kpop1392as chapter 19 . 10/30
LOL! Omg, you are a very funny creator. I enjoyed reading this story and adventure.
kpop1392as chapter 15 . 10/29
Omg, the twins, Gabrielle, and Draco are hilarious! I laughed so hard after Serena's comment of being so healthy then demanding cheesecake XD
kpop1392as chapter 13 . 10/29
Omg! A Pitch Perfect appearance! I enjoy reading this chapter and story!
kpop1392as chapter 6 . 10/29
Wow! What a harem that Princess Charming has XD
I enjoy reading this story. There is a lot of humor in here ]
Absolutely loved the story and I never write reviews so yea like loved it
benq66 chapter 14 . 5/31
moonlight sonate is nit mozarts its beethovens
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2016
Lmfao the way they practically threw themselves over her! That's hot..all 4 of them
kamonwan9952 chapter 20 . 3/19/2016
ohgod this was one hella amazing story! and when i saw it was complete i just had to reread the whole thing again ahah. amazin thanks for sharing and i will surely check out the sequel if its still up
kamonwan9952 chapter 10 . 3/19/2016
im rereading this story for the ninth time and every chapter is my fave, really funny lmfaoo
xisdax chapter 20 . 12/8/2015
no way! please dont delete it! even though its unfinished, please dont delete it! maybe in a few years time you'll decide that you might want to add something in! and we'll still be here for you!
kamonwan9952 chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
rereading this story and..asdhgjk yaaas ahaha this's just so darn good
InVitaEtAmare chapter 18 . 6/19/2015
This story is awesome, I wish more people would be as understanding and open-minded!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
Well thought on how to weave in all the histories. I was impressed on the back stories for each and how fluid you pieced them together. Wow!
Lacie De Guzman chapter 18 . 3/20/2015
i really feel like theres about 5-7 chapters missing between chapter 17 and 18. I mean the sex? the aftermath of that? the reaction of hogwarts? hows Fleur and Hermione's study? the hectic preparation of the wedding? COME OOOOONNNNN! I NEEEEEEEED MOREEEEEEEE!
XxMondschattenxX chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
Sorry I have to tell you this but your german sentence is not in the right Order and two words dont make much sense in this sentence :(

"You" means many words in german it can mean Sie, Ihre, deine, dir, dich, ...":)

And the words "Sie" and "Ihre" are most of the time to adress people you not know to well. For people who know each other well for example friends and family you use for example "dich" "deine"...

The sentence has to be linke this:
"Nun, meine geliebte Enkelin wir dachten, wir würden dich überraschen, da deine Eltern schon von unserer frühen Ankunft wussten" ;)

(I have noticed this because Im from Germany. Sorry for my grammar my enlish isnt very good)

Hope you are not angry with me that I write you this :(

Best regards