Reviews for Friendship Has It's Perks
Utau neko chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Is it bad that when I read that last sentence, I thought of that song off of the Lego movie? I won't lie, I started singing it as I reread this story...
bonnyblew chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
TEN OUT OF TEN AAAAAAH SO CUTE! and funny and super duper IC, seriously woman, wonderful job! I actually want to check any other fanfics you may have! Your english is superb, too! Great great work! BTT 4ever derp
Please-never-let-me-go chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
yay!
spamanofangurl123 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I friggin love the BTT! They are my favorite threesome ever! You just made me love it more!
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Amazing fic! You really captured each character well! And oooooh the sexiness! I just wish we could've had a bit more description on Antonio's sexy body (*wink* *wink*) as well. But their dynamic was great! Please continue!
Princess Kaguya chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
WOAH-HO-HO! You really know how to reel in your readers! I have an account, just unfortunately forgot my password for the bajillionth time. But, I just HAD to review this. Signed in or not. I read all 1 through 3. Really, I love this trio, its probably the only thing I can stand along with Uk & US (not the pairing just those two characters) in Hetalia. The fandom kind of killed it for me, but anyways; beside the point here...how can I put this without sounding like a hornbag! It was extremely good! I love how you captured all the characters! If it was possible to make it anymore sexier than it already is, i'd uguhahgheuhuahfkkh. (orgasm lol) So, please, don't waste such a wonderful story, it must go on! or elsee I will live a life of misery and torture. Haha, okay so thats a lie but, evenso, you should definitely give us some updating dear. c:
watch-me-write chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Aahhh, nooooo, mooorre pleeaaasseee! D: I craved good Bad Trio smut and this wasn't disappointing me, but oohhh goooddd it's not finished! D: And you last updated in... eep, May?! D: Oh, please please please finish this! It's really quite good and I LOVE Antonio to high heaven. I don't blame Francis and Gilbert; who could possibly resist him? XD I think this should have more reviews than it has, personally, because it IS really good so far :) It's apparently been five months since you updated, but I will hope desperately that you still intend to finish it! :)
AgentLunaX chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
holy crap I love this! I never really thought I wpuld like switching POVs or POVs in general, but you did a nice job! Please continue!
rxyalty chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Huuuuuuurry! I need you to update this!
florescentdingo chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Oh my gosh, please, you HAVE to continue this! It was getting so damn hot, too...
I think you got their personalities down just fine. Update soon!
that one kid chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
oh! oh my! please write more! its beautiful! 3
hethetli chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
xD It's Hot!
Yaitza S chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
holy godDAMN! that...was beautiful :') I-I think I love you. Please excuse my Spanish...its how i must talk at this moment. Pero dios santo! Que cosa mas bella que me iso parar de hablar y solo leer lo! Pero mi amor que dios te bendiga porqe...wow. me dejaste sin palabras solo emociones que no puedo poner en palabras...que bella! hahaha if you want a translation of what i said just reply or whatever askin for it lol but seriously...this was beautiful :') PLEASE WRITE MORE! 333333
Heaven'sKnight15 chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
This... is AWESOME! You my friend can write yaoi (ten times better than I) I can't wait to see who tops (my bets on Gilbert). Can't wait for the next chapter!
Heaven'sKnight15 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Yush! thank you for the yaoi awesomeness that is this awesomeness! I can't wait for more (Antonio is so freaking cute!)