Reviews for Hurt and Tormented
Ky111 chapter 1 . 6/19
Nice one-shot, I think you captured Jayden's character very well and why he wouldn't show Emily to much affection while he needs to keep his focus on the fight with the Nighlok at hand and leading the Team (plus full filling his part of his Father's plan to defeat the Nighlok).

Later.
Lovewriting12345 chapter 1 . 4/2
*when you rewatched power rangers and this story was everything you needed and more* *Self five*
Nehaneu chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
U really done a great job! I love it... I wish that I would also wrote one shots or fanfics on jemily... But it's OK
chioma chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Type your review and tormented
Taylor swift chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I really love it really good job keep on working and you will become like me except you will be a famouse and really good author
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
You know I really wished this happened in the show. If only Saban had a scriptwriter sensible enough to judge the chemistry these two had! Once again very beautifully written, leaving me craving for more! Absolutely loving this Oneshot .going right to my favourites. Great job! Hope to see some more of your we works soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
more!
Charmagixprinces chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
You are a genius! I am speechless..the way u sketched this couple is simply awesome.. Great job :)
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
OMGGGGGGGGGG I love it! _ Missed you, girl!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
D'aaaaw. That was adorable! Great job!

It's always kind of irritated me that he takes her sword, but I can kind of see his logic the way you explained it. :)
GleekyLittleDirectioner chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Awwww. this is sooo cute! I missed your writing sooo much! Can't wait for more :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwww just ask her out already that means u need another chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Good story continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
wow read this 5 times and just love it
maya2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Nice job. Not too many typos. At least they weren't so bad they disrupted the story. I liked your explanation for Jayden taking Emily's sword into battle when his was broken. Great job using her guilt and his to create tension in the room as well. I don't know if Jayden and Emily have a future as a couple but you did a nice job of leaving the option open. Thanks for sharing.