Reviews for Hurt and Tormented
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
You know I really wished this happened in the show. If only Saban had a scriptwriter sensible enough to judge the chemistry these two had! Once again very beautifully written, leaving me craving for more! Absolutely loving this Oneshot .going right to my favourites. Great job! Hope to see some more of your we works soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
more!
Charmagixprinces chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
You are a genius! I am speechless..the way u sketched this couple is simply awesome.. Great job :)
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
OMGGGGGGGGGG I love it! _ Missed you, girl!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
D'aaaaw. That was adorable! Great job!

It's always kind of irritated me that he takes her sword, but I can kind of see his logic the way you explained it. :)
GleekyLittleDirectioner chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Awwww. this is sooo cute! I missed your writing sooo much! Can't wait for more :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwww just ask her out already that means u need another chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Good story continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
wow read this 5 times and just love it
maya2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Nice job. Not too many typos. At least they weren't so bad they disrupted the story. I liked your explanation for Jayden taking Emily's sword into battle when his was broken. Great job using her guilt and his to create tension in the room as well. I don't know if Jayden and Emily have a future as a couple but you did a nice job of leaving the option open. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs-n-Kisses01 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was very good.
fluffypuppy99 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Omg, i loved this story! And yayyyy, you'RE BACK! Lol, yehh that jemily moment today pretty much boosted all of us jemily fans' spirits this week

Ps. This is fluffypuppy99 i just got lazy and didnt feel like loginning in lol
Sorry chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Sorry, but I don't like it. And I also don't like the pairing.
imafishbloopbloop chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh my goodness you're back! AMAZING! You prbably don't remember me because I had to get rid of my old profile and make a new one, also because I changed my pen name.

But AMAZING story it was so sweet! I literally couldn't stop talking about this story. AAAAHHHHMAZING! I love it love it love it! Hahaha :)
selena aka selena1angel chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
great story and yea finally a jemily moment i was like aww to the show :) you should continued the chapter :D