Reviews for Black and White Morality
bluelizard91 chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
Hi, Artemis's Leige! This is bluelizard91, posting about your X-Men: Evolution story 'Black and White Morality!' When I first got into the XM:E fandom, I was more of a RoguexGambit shipper...But after checking out the original comics and discovering Joseph's character, I'm seriously leaning towards RoguexJoseph. I'm not sure if that's really going to happen in my own story, but it's worth considering. Anyway, I really like this story! I think Joseph and Rogue were both entirely in character, and Kyle is kind of funny. Solving all problems with ice cream? I think I've just found a kindred spirit LOL. Keep up the good work!
Cosmic-lover chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
Oh another lovely chapter to end this story of yours with! A completely intense scene to start it out with. The thought that Rogue doesn't trust her newest team hadn't even really crossed my mind but her reasone do seem sound *sighs* makes a person wonder if her thoughts about the whole thing will come true or not... but by the looks of things it has ack! That's going to be putting a damper on their alone time with mutant hunting robots after them *grins* but on a positive note, I just loved Joseph's first real battle with something like that heh and the fact that Anna and the others were there to lend a helping hand just made it all that much more awesome! And I'm excited that he's going to be on the X-men's side, which that means he's joining right? Eh either way I'm happy XD Oh I'm also glad that I've got my answer as to why Anna brought Kitty to her boyfriend's house instead of 'home'.

I really love the fact that this last chapter had quite alot of touching moments between the couple, I very much enjoy it when they have such deep conversations with each other- ya never can tell what they're going to be talking about. I have to say that those were some interesting movie date choices heh didn't figure her to be a star wars fan :) I think the part I liked most about their 'dates' was the last part when she gave him such a thoughtful gift- that was kinda sweet. Just as much of a thoughtful jester as the roses that she gave him. I'm also happy to see that Anna is getting along so well with Joseph's family.

Ahh I'm kinda sad to see that this is the end but I guess I'm happy too and I appreciate the fact that you've seen it through to the end and I'm glad that it had such a nice ending though my mind's going to be racing now thinking of what their future together would/could be like *grins* keeping it positive XP
Cosmic-lover chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
Wow I love it! A chapter just full of more interesting info and characters. You're doing such a good job in blending in other characters from the comics and putting your own unique twists on some and their histories. I really enjoyed the fact that we got to learn a bit more of other peoples, especially Joseph's, pasts and a more indepth look into his home life *grins* I have to say this was certainly another shocking chapter that's for sure! Once again you didn't disappoint with Joseph's reaction to the lastest secrets being revealed *sighs* gotta feel bad for the guy for having all of this dump onto him in such a short amount of time. I like how half this chapter had some um bonding time between the 'brothers' heh yeah a pretty emotional chapter all in all :)
lychee loving chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
Ugh why is it over. I'd love to read more about Joseph. The way you've painted his relationship with Rogue is something I'd love to read more about, whether you write them as a romantic couple or as friends. It amuses me that while Rogue gave him that speech of how important his friendship to her is because he was a friend that existed outside of the Xmen/Avengers/superhero world... he ends up helping her topple a Sentinel anyway.

[It's just for a moment. Joseph doesn't know what the future holds, and he knows that they're not going to be together forever.

But at the moment, they have each other, among other things.

And at the moment, being together is what matters.]

my heart can't decide if it's going to melt or cry because they know that they're not going to be forever, but right now that's all they care about!

Clearly you need to write more Joseph/Rogue.
RaddestBaddestBirdInTown chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
This was absoluetley beautiful and amazingly well-written, much like many of the other stories of your that I have read. Keep up the wonderful work!
tenchi13 chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
Fabulous ending Pony Boy!
sol113 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Brilliant story! Original, well written! It takes the best parts of comic canon and injects personalized humor and viewpoints. Also liking the Rogue/Joseph relationship- it feels more believable and organic than the comic Rogue/Gambit relationship.
lychee loving chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Go away, your story covers make mine look tacky and terrible :\

Drama and intrigue! At last all the pieces are falling together - I was going to say that everything seemed a little too neat, but that's what you can expect if Irene Adler is involved, I guess.

Joseph is so nice. What a legit'ly nice person. I would hate it if he turns out villainous in this. Kyle, too. I hope they turn out to be decent characters.

Penultimate? You're ending it already? I'm not ready for it to end yet! :(
lychee loving chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
I really like Joesph's presence in her life, he's one thing that has almost no connection to anything X-related or Avengers-related... but she knows she can count on him, anyway.

I'm enjoying this series a lot. Hope you have more for us soon!
Cosmic-lover chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Oooohhh the cat's out of the bag! I'm happy that the major secrets are out now between them since if it was too much longer that Rogue waited to spill the beans than that might have ended up damaging their relationship, atleast that's what I think. I really liked Joseph's reaction to her 'news' and the fact that he didn't freak out or get weary of her was very good plus I think that this has brought them closer together, well I'm hoping so *sighs* and I should have guessed that it'd be Kitty but I'm a bit confused as to why she didn't just take her friend back to the mansion but I suppose it doesn't really matter in the long run and it did help Rogue confess to her little white lies XD This chapter was just full of info on Rogue's past and why/how she came to be with Carol's abilities and I enjoyed her narration of her life up until she met her boyfriend. Soooo yeah a great chapter! Can't wait to see what'll be happening next in Rogue's life, what with her boyfriend knowing everything now and she playing suprerhero for a new group eeekk can't wait!
Cosmic-lover chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
Aaahhh more moments between 'Rose' and Joseph- which totally makes me very happy to read :) And that Rogue has taken on her duty as the second Ms. Marvel makes me excited to see how that's going to go. I'm a bit curious as to who this mysterious female is that Rogue dumped on her boyfriend and poor Joseph- not only does he have to study but he's got someone he doesn't even know in his room and is completely oblivious as to the reason why n_n'
Marigab chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Woa! What happened? Is she Kitty? I think now Rogue will have to tell him about her powers...
Cosmic-lover chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
I'm really, really adoring this story so far! Not only is the story itself very enjoyable but it has the pairing of Rogue/Joseph, which is pretty rare, I mean I can count on one hand how many times I've read one for the evo universe. I love your portrayal of both Joseph and Rogue's characters and the depth you've put into his thoughts is truly wonderful. The interaction between the 'couple' was sooo very great not to mention pretty emotional at times. I also liked reading how their friendship with one another progressed throughout these first six chapters, slowly but surely, to something more than just friends aahh I can't wait to be able to read more about their developing relationship. Oh and it was nice how this story of yours was in Joseph's perspective. This latest chapter was kinda sweet. I hope to see more touching moments between them. Heh and I'm a bit curious as to when Rogue/Rose will reveal her real name, atleast the one she's called by most, and if or when she'll tell him about her original mutation. I really hope you'll be updating this again soon since I'm eager to read more.
patito chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
i LOVE IT!
RaddestBaddestBirdInTown chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
i love this story so much(among many f other stries of yours i absolutely adore!) and this one so far, is so cute