Reviews for Black and White Morality
lychee loving chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
A for making it Jospeh's choice whether or not he wants to join the Institue. A for the cameo of Scott's baby (dat convertible). A for all the sweet adorableness that is this entire chapter.
lychee loving chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
You know, I saw some old scans not too long ago, of Rogue and Joseph. I'd forgotten how adorable they were. Assuming that your Joseph takes inspiration from that (I wasn't remotely sure at all until this chapter! And even now I can't tell if that's the case haha. Don't tell me though, I want to figure it out as you update! D:) I can really see their relationship fleshing out. It's awesome. I think Rogue would do really well from the influence of someone who isn't part of the Institute, Brotherhood or has ties to Carol - and Joseph fits that necessity really neatly.
Marigab chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Loved this :-)
queenith2 chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Could you please update Mutatis Mutandis? I think I am going to die from withdrawl.
patito chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
I love it! Keep going please!
tenchi13 chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Is it wrong to ask for longer chapters? That's what I'd want to see.
lychee loving chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Oh ha, I got four out of seven guesses right. Not too bad, I guess!

Rose Entirely Bad is a pretty clever pseudonym. And very Rogue.

I really like how this is in Joseph's POV. His little assumptions and inferences and even attention to detail are very cool to read about.
Marigab chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is interesting! But I have a question, this Joseph is the same as in the comics ( Magneto's clone) or is he just inspired on him? Maybe I'm asking too soon :-)
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
the avengers are probaly her visitors along with her parents but the red coat red sunglasses confuses me, maybe cyclops? i dont know. who is he?
lychee loving chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Taking the visitors backwards - there's Rogue, of course, in her punk-styled fashion and intense stare. Then my guess would be Jessica Drew, preceded by Tony Stark, and then the pair of (and this is a guess) Tasha Romanoff? and Bucky Barnes? idk if I got that last one right :(

Anyway, very interested in where you're taking this! You make me care a surprising amount for Evo!Rogue and your take on the Carol Danvers issue.
tenchi13 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Very interested to see where this goes. I was wondering if this story is power based or If this is an all human story.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2