Reviews for Digimon Tamers 2: The Rise of Zero
AkioGasai chapter 21 . 6/20
shitt wrong story sorry haha, this shares it's name with the one i was reading, forget everything i said, again sorry LOL
AkioGasai chapter 20 . 6/20
Great story overall. there is another tamers fic I'm reading at the same time as this one and I must say, even though the other one is a lot longer this one is worded perfectly, The other one bores you do death with every little detail taking up a line of space, this though, this is worded so that it flows but still gives enough detail for the imagination to fill in the details. I love it, good job :) I hope you continue on until the end and then some. I wish you the best of luck. One thing that annoys me though is the fact that I cannot find anything on chibylnmon or geestmon online anywhere, Are there other names for them or are they original? I'd appreciate it if you could inbox me with that

-Aki
jerome292 chapter 35 . 6/12/2014
?
I certainly did not expect this. I'm really disappointed with the behavior of Renamon, I thought it was still a misinterpretation of Zero but no. It's rough, very rough. Poor man, ...fox ...digimon.
The offer of Rika also really surprised me. I find it hard to imagine leaving Renamon after biomerge. Like the rest of her life.
In addition, I see more Zero alone as he demonstrated his love to play solitary hero.

A small question, the son of Renamon and Zero, Shadow. There is a link with Sadow the hedgehog? (wink?) I do not think, but I have to ask, sorry.
jerome292 chapter 34 . 6/12/2014
Well seen. A sensitive topic is treated in this chapter.
And works pretty well.
jerome292 chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
Nightmare digivolution?
There is a relation with dark evolution? Interesting.
jerome292 chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
A beautiful entrance.
Let us look at rest of the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
What about Guilmon? Doesn't he get any cookies or Guilmon bread?
Necromon chapter 38 . 10/21/2012
best story ever
Myst400 chapter 38 . 8/21/2012
Interesting. can't wait to go read the sequel now
MitzvahRose chapter 38 . 7/20/2012
Very nice! Skimming doesn't give you much, but I can tell this is a good, no GREAT fic. :) Impmon needs more appearances though... (lol ;))
Tamer 0f Light chapter 38 . 7/19/2012
Loved this story :D
Guest chapter 38 . 7/17/2012
well here i am typeing as this story has ended. was crazy tosee that shadow was the one to push renamon away from zero. and shadow went into fighing so blind that he got killed in one shot. was easy to see that zero would still go ape shit on that sovereign after seeing that. i thought it was a little redicules that even as renamon was apologizing zero didnt say anything backto atleast acknowlage that she said anything. kinda heartless. but yet was a good story i must say id enjoy to read another story you make. but before i go to this pollyou have on your profile to check what i voted on earlyer i must say if Zero wasnt made a soveregin all i could see is that him and rika would probly would have stayed in the digital world. thats honestly ill i could see diffrent happening unless you prove me wrong. now i must go check the poll and head to town to get supplies while i fire a M240 tomarrow. military and thier machine guns right? ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2012
Great story :D
Guest chapter 37 . 7/15/2012
post next chapter i want to know more please and thank u
The comic Tamer chapter 37 . 7/15/2012