Reviews for Digimon Tamers 2: The Rise of Zero
jerome292 chapter 35 . 6/12/2014
?
I certainly did not expect this. I'm really disappointed with the behavior of Renamon, I thought it was still a misinterpretation of Zero but no. It's rough, very rough. Poor man, ...fox ...digimon.
The offer of Rika also really surprised me. I find it hard to imagine leaving Renamon after biomerge. Like the rest of her life.
In addition, I see more Zero alone as he demonstrated his love to play solitary hero.

A small question, the son of Renamon and Zero, Shadow. There is a link with Sadow the hedgehog? (wink?) I do not think, but I have to ask, sorry.
jerome292 chapter 34 . 6/12/2014
Well seen. A sensitive topic is treated in this chapter.
And works pretty well.
jerome292 chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
Nightmare digivolution?
There is a relation with dark evolution? Interesting.
jerome292 chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
A beautiful entrance.
Let us look at rest of the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
What about Guilmon? Doesn't he get any cookies or Guilmon bread?
Necromon chapter 38 . 10/21/2012
best story ever
Myst400 chapter 38 . 8/21/2012
Interesting. can't wait to go read the sequel now
MitzvahRose chapter 38 . 7/20/2012
Very nice! Skimming doesn't give you much, but I can tell this is a good, no GREAT fic. :) Impmon needs more appearances though... (lol ;))
Tamer 0f Light chapter 38 . 7/19/2012
Loved this story :D
Guest chapter 38 . 7/17/2012
well here i am typeing as this story has ended. was crazy tosee that shadow was the one to push renamon away from zero. and shadow went into fighing so blind that he got killed in one shot. was easy to see that zero would still go ape shit on that sovereign after seeing that. i thought it was a little redicules that even as renamon was apologizing zero didnt say anything backto atleast acknowlage that she said anything. kinda heartless. but yet was a good story i must say id enjoy to read another story you make. but before i go to this pollyou have on your profile to check what i voted on earlyer i must say if Zero wasnt made a soveregin all i could see is that him and rika would probly would have stayed in the digital world. thats honestly ill i could see diffrent happening unless you prove me wrong. now i must go check the poll and head to town to get supplies while i fire a M240 tomarrow. military and thier machine guns right? ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2012
Great story :D
Guest chapter 37 . 7/15/2012
post next chapter i want to know more please and thank u
The comic Tamer chapter 37 . 7/15/2012
Warning note: Dude I'll find you
Since I'm searching crazy
But when i'll saw you,
You'll be .
The comic Tamer chapter 36 . 7/14/2012
I think I'm going to (retrieving a dark blue .50 calliber BARRETT off an wall and 2 bullets) get my toy and shot something (where did you stay?) Why did you kill Shadow? He was awesome and you let him relentlessly atack that small thing? That weakling about Everest size alone?I want to know what's on your mind now( and to try my little gun out here ). :P
riderxxalpha chapter 36 . 7/14/2012
when will the the next chapter be posted?