Reviews for An Unexpected Visitor
nomask chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Wow. That. Was. Seriously. Hot. I like Fleur like this. So sexy and passionate it's fierce.
Miss I DON'T know it all chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
I'm really curious as to what their history is, if there even is one to begin with and how fleur fell in love with hermione.. Looking forward to the next updates!
Wingweaver chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
THAT WAS INCREDIBLY SHORT AND UNSATISFYING! WE NEED MORE!

With that said.

The scene was incredibly rushed and the foreplay wasn't enough. I think a lot of readers here want to see Hermione squirming and begging. Also, isn't the best part of sex the foreplay?

Anyway, keep writing and update soon.
Amaranta316 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I'll just repeat the most eloquent word I read from Hermione today: Gahhh

This was the worst cliffhanger EVER! I need to know what the hell is happening (otherwise, my overly stimulated imagination is gonna start making more and more conclusions. Every one of them weirder than the last one u_u

Apart from my obvious annoying way of asking for more xD , I really loved this chapter so I'll try to be a good girl and wait patiently :)
Silentragnarok chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Hmm, looks interesting...chapter update soon ?
Wingweaver chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh, I like keep going. Keep going.

I can't wait to find out what Fleur would do to Hermione.
di-vivere chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Always good to find a fic that leaves you wanting more right from the beginning! Good work - please continue! :)
Amaranta316 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
cliffhanger much! T_T! I enjoy it a lot. I always love predatory Fleur... it is too funny the way Hermione reacts at her (of course, Fleur would have to not just lust for mione but love at some point). Question! how is it that the veela is attuned with mione's arousal... were they a couple or something?

Anyway, please update soon and longer chapters, pretty please? :)
Pam Christopher chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
in the first chapter wow now thats was nice and fast! i like it very much! but i have a question are they already on a relationship? either way...keep going: )
Zelda's Hero chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
So Hermione is screwed, both figuratively and literally. Can't wait for the next chapter!
w.cyan chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
aww just when it about to get hot, lol