Reviews for End Game
Madgormley chapter 5 . 2/12
Excellent story i really enjoyed what you have done so far. So keep the updates coming
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Damn guys I really do like this story, I kinda wish this was still on the table. While the R Version has something this is just far more brutal. I love both stories. Keep up the good work on whatever you choose to do. :)
KingRamses chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Please tell me you're going to update this. Fucking awesome
StormOfFireandShadows chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Plz don't abandon this story and update
toofine89 chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
Wow. Seriously interesting take on all if this. I look forward to seeing exactly how Naruto's power works and what happened at the end of the war with Konoha.
Me chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Just read your profile. Whichever one of you wrote that rant on Naruto - If I could, I'd give you to Nobel literature prize. You clearly possess insight beyond 99.991% of humanity, and such talent must be recognized.
Silv3r chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Reading this after the Version R and I just have to say, you guys sure have a flair for cliffhangers. If this story ever gets updated I'd read it. Heretic Gods conceptually blends in seamlessly, but assuming you guys are borrowing the concept from 'Campione' would there be authorities? Just a random question, no need to answer it.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
pity you moftballed this. It was a decent fic. Certainly heads and tails above 99% of the other fics.
priceless22 chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
AWESOME
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
...why haven't you updated this?
Its awesome! Gods. Territories. More eating.
Naruto eats a God! Damn.
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Wow. So Naruto can don the skins of people he consumed? And now he doesn't remember how he originally looked?
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Hou, what's this? Naruto...is a cannibal?
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
You know, this seems really interesting- as much as Version R. A peerage of Lucifer? Ingenious.
lmc9389 chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Interesting story so far. Its a bit confusing could we get more info on naruto about what he is and his abilities. Other than that well done
Naruto Otsutsuki DxD chapter 4 . 7/24/2013