Reviews for Being Human
Sofia Michelle chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
pLZ DON'T MAE THE BLONDE GIRL rOSE! love it more ASAP
Vilinye chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Please keep her as not-Rose. I don't want Rose to come into this. It would just makes things so complicated and I'm not one for 11/Rose. But now I know this is not just an AU Human Nature-which makes it even more suspenseful.
Sylva Dax chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
This chapter was excellent! It completed the backstory needed to move us into what I have no doubt will be one rousing, emotionally charged adventure.

The blonde cam be Rose as long as her mum provides comic relief.
Jewelshoes chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
What :O?! You're not updating until september? :OOO don't do this to me! This is such a cool fic, please please please make it you know who! Loving the fact you have Mickey in there and now maybe Rose... Omg loving it!
Riversong42 chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
:) You should definitely make it a random blonde girl we all know.
tardisbluephoenix chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
great chapter!
Kerjen chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This. Is. AMAZING. OMG, I love this and I can't wait for more! I love how Amy is thinking of where they are in Leadworth, how she & Rory yearn to be together, while being fiercely protective of River and the Doctor in their human forms. This is a great idea and very clever, like having River experience visions vs dreams since she's on her last regeneration. Seriously, can't wait for more!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Oh, poor Rory missing Amy so much. And Mel naught a club! That was random but very in character! :)
starryblueboxes chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I just started reading this and it is amazing! Your writing is so wonderful and descriptive and I love how he goes by "Johnny" instead of simply "John", because you know eleven would do that. This seems like the most creative "Human Nature" Themed story I've seen so far! :D
Sylva Dax chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
I could just see the Doctor flitting in and out driving River crazy while she tried to explain the visions.

Anticipation mounting as we head for the wonderfully inevitable.
Vilinye chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Bad. Bad bad bad bunnies.
Sofia Michelle chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
yup, knew river would be the one to do something drastic :) more ASAP love it
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Visions. Visions are cool now.
I adore how ridiculously amazing this is! The idea, the concept, everything! : ) Please update again soon!
fantasywriter24 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Aha. I knew something like this would be coming...they're supposed to stay away from each other, so, of course, they don't. Love it. Just like River, can't stay out of trouble even when she doesn't know her own identity.
cmartlover chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Nice chapter! I enjoyed the flashback.
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »