Reviews for Being Human
fantasywriter24 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
The concept is interesting. I'm intrigued to see where it is going (:
PixieKindOfCrazy chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Love it.
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
This story is such a terrific adaptation of the original concept! I love it! The way you've done Johnny's character is very interesting, and I loved the bit where he was ridiculing the bowtie! The Doctor would be so disappointed in himself! I also feel terrible that Amy is so lost without Rory! (sniffle!) Will we see more of River...wait, I'm sorry, Melody, and Rory next chapter?

Also, thanks for promising to respond to reviews! It's always nice to know that people are enjoying your comments! :)
tardisbluephoenix chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Great chapter!
Is Mickey supposed to Mickey Smith?
Demi Lupin chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
AHHH I love this story! I love all the elements, and the twist you took! I love how Johnny is a teenager, I wonder how that will flow with mature River ;D Update soon! I'll be looking!
Sofia Michelle chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww LOVE it! more ASAP!
Vilinye chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
I totally forgot he's Johnny. I was getting him confused with Tim from Human Nature.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
So glad you've updated! Seriously can't wait for your next installment :P
MaximumCheeseCake chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Yay, more!

This is brilliantly written, and you are really good at keeping them in character (well not River and The Doctor of course!). I especially like the feeling that told River to buy the club in London.

Please write more soon

Maximum

(*_*)
tardisbluephoenix chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
I want to know what happens so badly! Ahhhh. I hope you update soon!
youandmetimeandspace chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Bravo, I'm really caught in this story already and its excellent!I can't wait to find out what happens next, seriously this story is like drugs; the more chapters you put up,the more i want to read, so please, please write more!
Melody chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
I LOVE IT!)Keep writing more)
WatchOutThatBowtie chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Ooh, how exciting! I have to say, I am rather enjoying this. Quite excited to see where you go with it it's well executed and intelligent. And your syntax is to be highly commended. Now, please update!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Brilliant chapter! Please continue! :)
Vilinye chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Two Time Lords and twice the trouble.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »