Reviews for Coming Out:Cherimon
Holli chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
Ffhgchffhdgjfhkc! Finally. They kissed! #Cherimon!
TrustMe-IJustGetWeirder chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Eliza the elderly yaoi lover of fortune and random interjections of phan mixed with cherimon? Amazing story. All I have to say
O.O
Me chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
asdfghjkl; this is amazing i'm crying
Wholocked in a Barrel chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
Omg yay Dan and Phil get married 3
kingstonavery chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Very nice.
emjoy2000 chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
That was so adorable :D
Edgeless chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
DAWWWW. That was so adorable! That is the cutest thing I've ever read.
Yay for LfA as well!
bluesonmondays chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I loved the entire story. Your Charlie sounds very in character: contemplative, deep and thoughtful and makes the story enhanced even more. And the beauty of his friendship with Alex makes me happy, and to be honest even without Alex reciprocating, this would have a great read. As in, the beautiful melancholy is so distinct that however you write the story I would appreciate and go, "Awwwww. That is so beautiful." :)
Oh Look A Username chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Aww! That's so sweet! I can't wait for the epilogue :)
Edgeless chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
I totally know what you mean about getting into a Danisnotonfire/AmazingPhil mood. But usually I'll just watch "The Cube" video that has both Alex and Phil in it and ease back into Cherimon. :)
Really well written, as usual. You capture Charlie's anxiety really well. How could Alex ever not thing of being attracted to the wonder known as Charie McDonnell?
souravi chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Hey really nice chapter.. Wow, two chapters in two days! Looking forward to what happens next :)
Edgeless chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Aww Charlie. He's got it bad. The last line was brilliant, your writing is brilliant. I heartily approve!
Jay wants a rubber duck chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I'm guessing he would have to be REALLY hungry for those symptoms to happen. However this is fiction! The place where we can bend truths and tell outrageous lies! So please keep writing because I need to see Alex and Charlie together )

On a side note have you ever read the book The Wish by Gail Carson Levine? Your story reminds me of it a bit.
Oh Look A Username chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
This is really good! Can't wait to find out waht happens next :)
dancing-bowties chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far, great work!