Reviews for There is a Light That Never Goes Out
Dumak chapter 19 . 10/15/2014
Beautiful
Guest chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
This was awesome! Such a well-written and creative story. Nice job.
GlysMari chapter 19 . 2/28/2013
And then it was so much more than perfect. Wow. Thank you.
TheMidnightWhisp chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Gosh... I love this story so much... This should have happened in the original game... Great job hun'!
wade bram wilson chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I'm not a Hawke/Fenris shipper, but I picked this one because of that AWESOME title reference (please actually be a Smiths fan, not just coincidence). I'll comment after too :D
MoonPrincess623 chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
Oh how I love Fenris. Fenris and Choirboy, but in this case, the former.
Prince-in-Disguise chapter 19 . 8/12/2012
This is lovely!
tatybyReaverlove chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
Really awesome! I know my message is a little... late, I guess you could say, but I just wanted to say that this is one of the best fan-fic's I've read so far! Ty so much, its really inspiring! :)
Madam Oakheart chapter 19 . 7/21/2012
Really sweet storie I cried but don't tell anyone... it was epic but I think you need a better ending but don't take that as an insult. For the most part it was great and sad and oh so heartwarming... I love Fenris!
EkoCentric chapter 19 . 7/18/2012
Seriously! why have I never been introduced to this fantastic fic before? I love all the characters esp. your Hawke, the dialogues are also brilliant. This goes to my one of my fav. right now!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
I seriously check this story every day begging for chapter 20 to be there, you have done a very good job at keeping myself and fellow readers hooked. Ill continue to check in I'm sure for a long while!
- Takami
Alunesta chapter 19 . 6/25/2012
I loved this story! It was absolutely breathtaking the way you portrayed the characters and their feeling. When i tried to romance anders for the first time i almost gave up, he irritates me to no end. Fenris is the one i always romance when i replay the game, and you really portrayed him fantastically.
Alice Rivaeni chapter 19 . 6/15/2012
I love this story. (:
wolvesinthenight chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I've read all your stories. You are such a talented writer- please do not stop! Your Hawke is also the best and most likeable one I've come across. :)
obsessiveness chapter 19 . 6/10/2012
Beautiful, emotionally charged writing. Especially the end. Sorry, I would say more but I stayed up way too late reading.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this.