Reviews for The Perils of Sue Cartwright
electric violinist chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Aw, Sue is very sweet, and you've got a very nice little mystery going about who she is and where she came from. Tips for getting better (I noticed you asked for them in your profile) - watch out for tense (is it past or present?) and proof read for dull things like punctuation.
Good job! x
islaboe chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
A brilliant story about a cartwright sister, and just as \i thought she is a real handful, but the story wasn't long enough I neede to read more and to see how much she gets up to and how her brothers and her father handle her, as I know Adam would have dealt with her differently as he probable thinks of himself as another father than big brother and it would have been cool to see what he would have done, I would have loved for this to have been a storyline from Bonanza when it was on the telly, As Adam was my favourite and I always wished that they would give him a wife and daughter in the series or even a sister and how strict he would have been as a dad or big brother, please would you consider some of theses ideas if you do another chapter or new stories. thanks from a fan
Jan chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Another good cartwright sister story keep them coming as I can't wait for the next one ?
Mariebaej chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Great start. I Like the idea of a girl in this family!
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Good start for your story. I love a story with a girl in the family. Poor Joe, green hair! LOL chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Hey, what a cool little story. It's funny, Joe with green hair. I'm nosy how it will go on.
debbie55 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow. GREAT start of a GREAT story. A Cartwright sister. Now WHY do her brothers think Ben is too soft on Sue? LOL. I do want to read more though. LOVE the beginning.
FanofGibbs68 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Cute beginning. It does seem like Pa is a little soft on Sue. Who knows how Pa would have been with a little girl. Poor Joe with green hair. That is funny. Good job.