Reviews for Future's Price
Li chapter 2 . 8/13
Lol XD
sistercity chapter 4 . 7/3
OK, just read this and version one.

Really liked The Price of the Future. One of the best time travel stories I have come across. Pity it wasn't finished. Even worse that you don't find out what Shikamaru's plan was.

Future's Price is better, which I wasn't expecting. It shows more polish in both the writing and plotting. Again a pity that you haven't finished - or even caught up to the other story.

Hope you can come back to them some time.
MARVEL HeartThrobs x TonyStark chapter 4 . 6/16
Please continue this story. It really seems interesting.
bartlettpear chapter 4 . 2/2
I am definitely liking the rewrite, it feels more serious with new twists. I like the original version as well, this feels like a different angle and both are njoyable. Will you still be going with the speaking through their heads thing or will they have a different thing?
IeatSoulGreen chapter 4 . 1/29
I read The Prince of the Future and my first thought was: Why the hell do you feel like you have to rewrite this story?!
It's downright awesome! I couldn't get enough reading it, and then I read Future's Price and though I didn't think it possible it was even better, proving you're rewrite being succesfull.
For 'The Prince of the Future':
You somehow forgot Zabuza and Haku a little though; Naruto could've had the genin train with the pair from the Mist.
Oh, and nice idea having Anko train Hinata
I also love that Naruto and Sasuke are so close and can speak telepatically.
(In case you want your rewrite to completely follow the first version's plotline)
For 'Future's Price':
I really like how you made Kakashi have more insightful thoughts and really ponder the differences between supposed and real Naruto and Sasuke
Please continue this awesome story!
animelover132 chapter 4 . 5/9/2016
YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
NikeScaret chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
Aw...No more chapters?
DarkJewel55 chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
i hate you
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2016
This is an amazing rewrite and I really enjoyed the first one too, I hope you get the inspiration to finish it. I'm really looking forward to it.
chesshyrecat chapter 4 . 1/11/2016
Man, I really can't wait to see more of this! I like the youkai path you're taking.
chesshyrecat chapter 3 . 1/11/2016
This is my first go reading this- I wanted to wait till reading the original, and this is awesome. The writing, especially of the interactions, is much smoother. I love it, and good job!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
Continue this rewrite! It's so good!

Well, if you do continue it, one change I hope you make is to focus on the side-characters a lot less. The previous version of the fic was all over the place. We'd get a snippet with Naruto, and then quickly get a snippet of some other character, and then some other character, and then back to Naruto...

Writing it like that really prevented you from going into depth with any of your characters. You couldn't care about any of them the way that you should because the story didn't give any of them a chance to have sustained development. That's fine for the side characters, but not for the main characters. This is Naruto and Sasuke's story. The fic should absolutely put them front and center and keep the other ones in the background.

Not only does skipping around between so many characters greatly hurt the development of your lead characters, but it also doesn't do anything good for the plot. Like with character development, you also need to have a sustained focus on a single plot thread in order to get that going. Also like character development, plots need some time to build. If you are jumping around between what one character is doing to another, that's sabotaging your plot since we now have a bunch of semi-connected plot threads to follow. You need to let one plot thread clearly dominate over the others and use the others to support that thread instead of having so many things competing for our attention.
AISverse chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
HMNYAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit that was good. Even though I've read this scene from you at least two times before already I still love it. It was a good idea to do this rewrite. Your writing style has gotten a lot better and the flow is much more smooth. I look forward to reading the rest. ;D
RainbowMaze chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Amazing story so far! I really hope you will continue updating this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
Awww I'm so sad you didn't continue this! I really enjoyed what you did of the first draft and of course, this rewrite of it is fun. Great writing. Hope life is treating you well!