Reviews for Insanity in a Cup
Volcanic Lily chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Yay for Amian! Or... Jianna, I guess I'll call them in here. XD A pretty long update this time, and again, there was Amian- Jianna- whatever, it was good! And again, write more? :)

Midnight-Dancing-Majesty chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
This story is just awesome. I would've never come up with this idea. It's original and amazing. This chapter made me feel so bad for Ian. Well, actually Ianna, but you get the point. I love well written Amian. I did have a struggle picturing all these characters as the opposite gender. Especially Dan. Once again your story and idea is (Is that how you spell it?)!

*Majesty*
Candyloversunite15 chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Continue! By the way, would William,the OC be Willona as a girl?
39cluesgal chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
This story is kinda confusing, but if you read it, then the bottom thingy, then the story again, it's really really awesomely epic.

The last line was pretty cool, too:)
Volcanic Lily chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Hahaha. Dan and Atticus are epic (in female form, included- seeing as they're still as mischievous as ever, which is awesome)! Again, write more? :)

Candyloversunite15 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
This is... Interesting. Really original idea. Please continue.
Volcanic Lily chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow. This is weird. Not bad-weird necessarily, just weird. As in, I've never seen anything like it before, and it's interesting. I can kind of see where you got most of the genderflipped names (except Hamilton Elizabeth?), and it's kind of neat. Write more? :)