Reviews for Paranoid
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
Hahaha, this was a good story! Tony is certainly a character... He's really perceptive and thinks ahead too, even if people call it paranoia. Haha. Nice work. :)
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
Aww, pepper is nice!
:D
MayaStormborn chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
This is a really good set/series, and the way you've written it is fantastic, because it means you can come back and add to it whenever the mood strikes, and new films can easily be incorporated in.
Really brilliant, thank you for sharing it with us!
Maya
Meercatwhisperer112 chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
This was excellently written and I really liked the background given; the thought of the Avengers acting like highschoolers made me laugh :P
YouKnowWhoIAm chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I haven't read a fic on this site in a while, but I'm glad I started with this. I really loved the asides in parentheses; they gave the chapter so much background and personality. I also like how this is in Pepper's POV and it wasn't out of character at all.
Can't wait to read the rest! :)
ReaderoftheBooks chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
Wow this is the fourth time have read this story. I usually read things only once but this is amazing. I love Tony and the teams thoughts on him. This is really good.
Tranquillity's Chaos chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
Me lieky your observy.

-TC
Rubes99 chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
Good fic so far. I have to say, that does sound a lot like Tony. All the characters' representations are pretty acurate. (In my opinion) Nice work.
NCISRookie33 chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
Really cool story! I loved it! :)
Wolfjackle chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
Wow, this was fun! I really liked the chapters from the other avengers pov. And Fury's. Thanks for writing!
BananaCracker333 chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
You know, reading this, it sound a lot like Tony Stark has ADD and is under-medicated. It's kind of scary how much I relate right now, especially with the fourth to the last paragraph.
b00kw0rms chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
Haha this is so funny! I really enjoyed reading this. Merry Christmas!
McMuffin chapter 15 . 12/18/2012
I absolutely loved this :)
bunnybugger chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
Really good. Normally I don't go for superhero stories, but this is fantastic. Your take on Stark fits very nicely.

Really well done.
Lilybet chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
Amusing throughout with good insights into Tony's character.