Reviews for Those Pesky Butterflies
Absolutely amazing
I've read this so many times that I don't have enough fingers to count on!
Your an amazing writer
I just can't put into words how much I love this story 3
Guest chapter 40 . 10/5/2016
Silly Gabe, Sammy won't let to get a kitten when Dean is allergic to cats lol
Ocicat chapter 28 . 10/5/2016
Maybe I've been chain reading this for too long, but it just occurred to me how absolutely irritating those constant "younger Winchester/"older Winchester" descriptors all - dammit, can't unread! - thank god everyone else gets their name used 75% of the time or I might just go crazy from annoyance before this is done... Need to find where the plot is going! Had a lovely slow build :)
Ryuno chu chapter 28 . 3/5/2015
I really hope you're slowly easing us into Destiel. They have the best interactions. _
Nicolene B chapter 40 . 11/25/2014
Loved this story! Thanks for the amazing read!
TARDISbluu chapter 40 . 8/15/2014
Love this one, too! Gosh, I am devouring your Sabriel stories like there's no tomorrow, lol.

And I forgot to sign my review on the "Be My Guest." I figure it's better to sign things with something recognisable, so I'll stick with the one I used for the 46 Series.

Cheers and Impatience,
Tasha
Miss Cellany chapter 40 . 2/26/2014
What's normal, anyway?

I am a mighty reviewer of aLoggedInReader, who commented on every chapter. And I demand more stories!
Miss Cellany chapter 39 . 2/26/2014
Yay, I was right. I'm so smart *patting my own shoulder* :-D
Miss Cellany chapter 38 . 2/26/2014
I am insanely happy, that it was Dean, who first grabbed Gabriel. But honestly, what did he do?
Hel saw something off about Gabriel... So, my theory: Gabriel took Sam's soul, leaving Lucifer with an empty vessel. Now he can rebuild Sam's body from scratch, just like Cas had done with Dean's. Insert soul and voilĂ ! You have yourself a brand new Winchester - rehymenated! :-P
Miss Cellany chapter 37 . 2/26/2014
Zachariah called ben Dean's son. I would have thought, angels can tell and the paternity was proven. Then again, Zachariah is the ultimate dick with wings, so he might have just lied...
And: I knew it! Gabriel is planing something! *giddy*
Miss Cellany chapter 36 . 2/26/2014
Tell you_ who won't come aroud and accept it. Me, that's who. I am still hoping, that you have an ace up your sleeve and there will be a happy ending yet. Otherwise I might feel inclined to throw some punches, too. Neighter my wall nor my fist might like that too much :-/
Miss Cellany chapter 35 . 2/26/2014
I wouldn't have thought, Gabriel would give in that easily. Or maybe he wants to save his energy and instead of fighting with Sam, he'll be searching for a solution behind his back.
I did not see Death's scythe coming, but it makes more sense than heaven bound pagan gods ;-)
No word of Ben? Dean has a confirmed son and no word about it?
Miss Cellany chapter 34 . 2/26/2014
First thought: Michael wants to show Gabriel, that the Pagan gods made it to heaven. But would that make sense?! Other then that...
As far as ben really being Dean's son - that doesn't surprise me all that much. I always wondered, how Lisa could have been so sure after being with two guys in such a short time.
Miss Cellany chapter 33 . 2/26/2014
Zachariah! I did NOT miss that guy!
I hope Dean gets to gank him *evil grin*
Miss Cellany chapter 32 . 2/26/2014
I wish, Sam could have helped with the wings. Now they both seem to feel kind of helpless :-(