Reviews for Hooked on a Feeling
LovelyLoreley chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
*chanting quietly* Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

No but seriously...I forgot just how much I loved this story :) It is so wonderful and beautiful! I'm a little surprised that after Mia wanted a child so badly, they would give their daughter up to foster care...I'd thought they would at least stay in London till the child was as old as the Lost Boys, then decide as a family whether to move back to Neverland...but, oh well! Hopefully they spent some quality time and made some great memories :) Just thought I'd pop in today and let you know how wonderful this story still is, love!
Also, I would have posted this on the epilogue because I did indeed reread the whole story, but apparently I can only review a chapter once and I already posted my reaction to the ending when I originally read it :)

*continues chanting* Sequel! Sequel! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
Brilliant story!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
Very nice story! A sequel will be most welcomed!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
Garret's speech was hilarious!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
a proposal! how exciting!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
go Tate!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
I don't like Charles! Fairies and Hook on an alliance...!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
it was funny that Hook wondered about the scent of her hair. quite normal for a pirate :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Very interesting begining of the story. Hook saved Amelia, eh? I like her character a lot.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
thank you for the wonderful story! it was amazing! bravo
mizuritamanami chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Love. Nothing but love for this.
LovelyLoreley chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
This. is. adorable. I'm so excited for the sequel love!
LovelyLoreley chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
This chapter definitely had me laughing! Makes me wish Garret was in the rest of the story more, he's such a comedian! Great way to wrap up the story :)
LovelyLoreley chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Haha love the Billy Joel! That is one of my favorite songs! Also, I really like the emotion in this, and to be honest, I fell in love with Hook many years ago, so I'm glad to see him portrayed in a better light! Love this :)
Randixoxo chapter 12 . 11/14/2012