Reviews for China Kara No Tegami
This was very fun to read!
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Another amazing story! I feel really bad now for the review I left a few stories ago, saying I thought they all had the same basic plot... I guess I was just reading the wrong ones... everyone I have read after that has been different, and this one was TOTALLY unique, and I love it! I mean, Genius! In your mind, "How can Takato be gay, loooove Jen but Jen be straight and still have a happy ending?!" But you sooo pulled it off!

There was one small issue I had though, not with you, just in my mind XD There was all that build up about being worried about Takato's parent's, and I'm like, "Takato's parents can't not be supportive, they just can't, It would be like trying to write Tai as a wimp or Izzy as an Idiot, it just wouldn't work." But the more I thought about it, I thought... "But that would be an interesting turn of events... them being homophobic for once... I kinda wanna see this now!" But then they were supportive :P Which, is how it should be, but It woulda been interesting to see!

Okay, well, on to the next fic! See you in a few weeks when I'm done reading that one! *Slow reader here* XD Keep up the great work!
Dreamstrider chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Well, brilliant as usual, Ori. I have to admit, i actually thought Jen was going to turn out to be gay in the end, like in 'A Night Under the Mistletoe'. I think this may actually be one of the few times Jen isn't gay in one of Ori's stories (I think it's the first time I've seen it). As for the Xiaochun and Ai thing: you should try it! You've been neglecting our lesbian brethren for far too long, Ori (and I think you'd be pretty good at it anyway, based on what you've written so far)!

As for me seeming to ignore your last e-mail: I did get it, but I want to post a new chapter before I respond. I hope you don't mind.

As usual, good luck to you, Taiki, and especially Takato!

-Dreamstrider
yuushirou izzumy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
very long story

and

very good story

happy turtle week..!

Kohaku-Koneko chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
*applause forever* This was worth the wait. Happy Turtle Week sempais! When is Cat Week?