Reviews for Words that Have Power
OfficialMariaK chapter 1 . 1/10
I don't mean only this chapter, I mean the whole story is great! Your such a wonderful writer and have great successful ideas :) keep up the great work**************

Maria.K
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
that was great!
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
OMG:"Jedi Annie Scrambler: Though you haven't reviewed, and probably haven't read my story until you first read this, your short story "After Happily Ever After" was also an inspiration to write. After all, it seems hard to find quality stories about the future in fanfics, and TEC especially needed it."

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You are awesome and thanks AGAIN for that shout out!

So... any more TEC fics coming our way? I lie in wait... Much love, JAS
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LISA IS GONNA HAVE A BABY! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 11 . 5/28/2012
My 2 Favorite parts:

{Taking from this, Hector took the garter and tossed it specifically for Danny to grab it. He was able to, and after showing some touchiness to the other guys he competed with, fastened it onto Annie's leg.}

And:

Nice job!
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
*SIGH* Thank goodness Lisa's okay! I love the chapter title, BTW.
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
What? Manny is good now? I don't get it!

*GASP* is he in love with Gilda? that would be so sick. say it ain't so!

but yeah, i'm kinda confused with this chapter.
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

that's all i have to say. this is soooooo good.
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
GILDA! NOOOOOO! Manny you bad man! how could you hurt GILDA! My gosh, i am going to die. so good. so, so good!
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
! WHAT DID MANNY DO! I swear, if she dies, i will... i will... do something VERY BAD! GA!
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
OMG. what will happen next!

Also, YOU MENTIONED ME! I started reading this because Phantom suggested it... so thank her for showing it to me!

But back to the matter at hand, WHAT THE HECK IS MANNY UP TO?
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
SO SWEET! But what's with Danny and Annie?
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
OMG! HECTOR AND LISA! GETTING MARRIED! OMG!
the electric phantom chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
I loved this chapter! Everything about it was perfect. And I can't believe that they named him Leo! At that point, I kinda expected Keith to have a meltdown.

I've been reading this since the very beginning, and I haven't regretted anything. My friends at school have had to listen to me talk about this for ages.

I'd like to write something for this. I'm not sure what yet... but something. You approve?

I'll be missing you, so come up with another idea!

The Enthusiastic Electric Phantom
Logan the Awesome chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
JOSHUA IS THE DUDE WHO PLAYS HECTOR!...right? Ong, if you see Josh and Jenni's audition tape together...SO CUTE! I love the name...Leo...I just sounds like a name Lisa would give her child. And plus it has meaning behind it, and it's unusually childish...which is what the show is. So yeah, good job with that. If you chose something like David

I'd be a bit worried...

OMG I LOVE THE DANNIE! So adorable! Just...*le melt*

And Jessica being pregnant...surprised me a bit to be honest. I was definently not expecting that...at all. But that's okay! In sure they will have a lovely child and Leo will have a great cousin!

All in all great ending! Melons were brought into this. That is good, melons are good. I love how it's all happy...I like happy things. Loved the story and I can't wait to see what you have in store next. I know I've said it before, but if I were to have a sequel of any of my stories written, then this would be it. I really enjoyed it and having someone what a fic off of my fic is surreal for me...makes me feel like Stephen Moffat...except less sarcastic and rude!

Keep writing. You've got potential and I can't wait to see you grow :)

With Love,