Reviews for Stolen
glittering wolf chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
That was great.
Professional Tsundere chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Ken has discovered the truth! The seventh hell really is Sesame Street!
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was another amazing fic! Keep up the great work!
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I loved it! It was sweet, funny, and serious all together! 3 Its a really great fic 3 Finally! More Daiken! Whoo! It makes me sad that there are so few of them /3
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Good fic, as usual. I normally don't care much for romance fics (hasn't stopped me from reading a lot of them, though), but considering that I've liked everything else that you've written, I decided that it was worth a shot.

FFVIII was fun, but I think that FFIX was the best FF game, personally. It had a more intuitive system, more developed characters, and wasn't very confusing, but wasn't too predictable, either.
TrippNessa chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wow I really liked this fic! It had me cracking up multiple times, and I felt that Daisuke was especially in character compared to other versions of him in the fanfiction community. I will admit, I had no idea what the heck a "Turtle of the week" was lol. I watched all of Tamers but... it was no Adventure/02. I also got ALL of your final fantasy references (best game series ever)! That made me super happy.

Hmmm, so you have a lot of Daiken, Ryosamu and Taishiro fics, you say? ALL of which are huge favorites of mine... I very well might check this out )

Man, Ken really should have taken outfit advice from Sephiroth. He would have looked less... ridiculous XD
Anna Kaiya Freeman chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
[flails]

Daiken! u

I really enjoyed that Ken's conversation with Daisuke led to Chimeramon. Made it all fall together somehow

The way you write them is adorable!